Not- so- secret- admirer

Lisa

I went out with Jisoo and Rosé today because it's a free day and we're ought to have some fun and adventure. So yeah, we're currently at an album shop because my friends and I right here are music lovers. We've never been in an album shop before because we always buy them online but I regret not discovering this place sooner. I'm done picking my favorite albums but these two are taking their precious time choosing so I left them at the pop section and went to the classics. I was scanning through the albums and unexpectedly saw my ultimate crush in the university— Jennie Kim.

She's the lead vocalist of the school band and she's very popular. Like man, I have zero chances with this pretty girl. This is actually my first time seeing her without her bandmates. Usually, she hangs out with them all the time.

While me, I'm a nobody. I'm not a nerd student that gets bullied for no reason and my looks are pretty average, you know. So does that mean that there's a possibility that she knows me? No.

My friends ask me what I like about Jennie and my answer would always be the same. It's the way her eyes speaks as if it's telling a story when she's singing.

Funny, I know the things that I like about her but I don't really know WHY it's her.

"Excuse me, do you need something?" I was snapped back into reality when Jennie spoke.

"I...uh." I was mesmerized by her beauty and spaced out for a good minute. She was looking at me with those cat like eyes. She still looks pretty with her plain white shirt with the shops name on it— wait, what?

"You're working here?" I absentmindedly asked her. She looked confused and looked around her.
"Yes, I am. Is there something you need help with?" Now, I was the one confused. I know her band scheds and even her class schedules so why did I miss this one? I know I sound like a creep, I'm sorry.

Wait, is she perhaps doing this job secretly? Like those pretty popular girls at k-dramas who lives two lives?

"Miss?" Jennie was still in front of me and I just remembered that this is my chance to introduce myself to her!

"I'm Lalisa, Lalisa Manoban." She took my hand and shake it. I could die happily now. "You're Jennie Kim, right?" I acted casually but I was smiling from ear to ear. I hope I don't creep her out.

"Yes, how'd you know me?" Her question made me confirm that she doesn't really know me. At all. "I was actually attending the same university as you do and I do watch your gigs at school. I'm a fan." I don't care about embarrassing myself anymore. Like duh? I don't know if there would be another time that I could talk to her like this.

"Oh, so you've heard our new song? How was it?" Jennie gave me a smile and continued arranging some albums in the shelves. "It's great! I heard Jungkook's version too but I like yours the best." I beamed.

She looked at me and laughed "Yeah, sure." She must think I was joking so I told her i was serious.
"How long have you been working here?" I tried not to be a bother while she's doing her work but I have so many questions so I just followed her everywhere she go. I spotted Jisoo and Rosé roaming around the shop but they didn't notice me, atleast not yet.

"Since I was a kid. My parents own this shop." Oh. I leaned to her ear and whispered. "Are you perhaps doing this job secretly?" There wasn't anything funny with what I asked but she laughed. "How did you know? I was actually going to tell you to keep this as a secret." I knew it!

I put my hand on my chin like I was thinking "I was right all along then." Jennie laughed uncontrollably and I was astonished. "I was just joking, Lisa. It's not a secret that I work here but it doesn't mean that everyone knows." She wiped her tears from laughing too hard and sighed to calm herself. "You're mean. I really thought you were telling the truth."

I can't believe i fell for that. "That's what happens when you watch too much tv shows." Jennie continued to tease me, she thought I was pissed but I was really enjoying this moment. " I thought so too." I simply replied. "You really do? I did not see you as the type of person who watch dramas." I shrugged. I can't blame her, i don't even look like someone who would be interested in romance.

"I do. I've watched plenty and I could recommend you some if you want or you can just call me when you need someone to watch with." She eyed me suspiciously but I smiled innocently at her. Oh, God. I just flirted with my crush.

"Are you flirting with me, Manoban?" Jennie raised her pretty eyebrows at me while I struggle to construct words in my head. "Perhaps I am." I boldly said. I think she did not expect me to be so honest, i did not expect me to be this confident too.

"Does that mean you like me?" I nodded as a response. "Why tho?" Jennie asked again. It took me awhile to think of what to say "I-I don't know.. you don't even know me until today and I only watch you from afar but there was something about you that pulls me closer. I don't know why but now that I've finally got to talk to you, I knew the feeling just got even harder." Even though I was feeling confident, I can't get myself to look at Jennie while I was saying that.

Jennie just stood there like a statue staring right at me. I'm sure this is not the first time that she's heard a confession. I don't know what this silence means.

"There you are!" Rosé's high pitched voice was heard inside the shop and everyone turned their attention to us. "You ditched us, you lazy ass." That was Jisoo before she noticed who I was talking to.
"Oh, shit. Tell me you guys just met." Jisoo scolded me like a kid and I swear I'm getting embarrassed because Jennie was just right there.

"I'm so sorry, Jennie. Our friend right here has the tendency to embarrass herself real big and tell corny pick-up lines to her crush. If you don't mind, we'll take her home now to save her dignity." Rosé's loud ass told Jennie that I tend to embarrass myself when it's just really them embarrassing me!

"You guys stop. You're embarrassing the hell out of me." They dragged me out of the shop while Jennie just giggled at us.

"I like you, Jennie Kim!" I shouted with all my might before my friends closed the door.

Third person

When the doors was closed, Jennie can't help but smile. Sure, she has a lot of admirers but none of them made her feel giddy until she met Lisa. The girl unexpectedly made her day complete without even trying. While she was taking over the counter, she wondered when they would meet again.

Late Valentine's Day update for you guys ❤️ Thank you for reading! 🙇🏻‍♀️✨✨