Loudverse Valentines Special Part 1

"How did I get into this mess?  You better have an explanation for this!"

That's me...or specifically Maggie currently occupying me in a body swap.

"Will you not try to manhandle your own human form, I'm still stuck till we switch back!"  That's me in her body!  Well my soul to be exact.

We both turn to the 4th wall and say:  " Don't give us that weird look!  Body Swap scenarios are complicated!"

"Maggie" sighed as she sat down, wondering why she didn't have the hindsight to know something like that would happen.  "How are we gonna explain this to the parents?"

"Leo" unfortunately was occupied staring at himself, which got her popping a set of anger veins all over her face!

*thwack*

"Ow!  Ease back on the anger, it's my body you have now!"  'Leo' said, now nursing a bump on 'her' head.

'Maggie' sighed as 'he' now understood that there was no time to be subtle.  "You're not really that good at blending in as female, are you?"

"I've never had a female form before, much less one...so 'advanced' like yours!  'Leo' said 'her' now black and purple hair swaying in the wind.

AN: sorry...I got a bit rusty since I'm not sure how to write body swap stories.  Gonna have to stop this here for now.  But, I will resume this later on...

Til then...Protect all Fear None, Carry the LIFELIGHT!