LVS Final Part 4

"You know sis, that 'once a bully, always a bully' mentality never sat right with me." Mannie explained to a body swapped Maggie.

"Yeh." 'She' responded.

"I mean, what would be the point of trying to change for the better, if the one who got hurt is stuck in thinking they, both the victim and the former bully, mind you, deserve to suffer forever?"  Mannie reasoned.

"Sorry, brother...but even though you are correct in your assessment, some bullies need to be reminded that their actions haunted them.  I was in 4th grade...they shamed me for, 'looking older than I should'. Of course they were punished, severely.  But not before they did enough damage to make me jaded to everyone at school, even the genuinely nice guys."

Leo in Maggie's body listened to what she had to go through while younger.  Is that why she had become what she was before the Disaster? It's little wonder then, that despite having all the creature comforts in the world, humans will always be jaded by their past.

But he refused to believe such thinking is the end all be all for everyone.  Some people deserve a second chance. Even if it ends up being for naught...

But first, he had to make it up to Maggie...he didn't really understand her at all, cause even though he obeyed her without question, she hated that, cause in her mind, there is nothing worse than a man who has no free will of his own. And given what society had done...

"Leo, I need your help.  After we get back to normal...well, as normal as on could be, given the huge planet we orbit.  I want to remind you why I trust you in the first place.

"From what Lisa told me...Switchbacker usually hangs out near abandoned warehouses.  He's probably building his Arsenal for the Tartarus Fleet.  We gotta stop him before he hurts anyone else." Maggie said using A.I.D.A to call Lisa.  She did have difficulty with the interface panel at first, but eventually the call was made.

"Go for Mama Lisa...hey 'Maggie' how's it going?"

"Could be better...did you find him yet?" Maggie asked.

"Yes, near the Royal Dockside Station, near Warehouse 8...he's got his own retooled mech army, so keep your weapons hot...and get this, the weapon that affected you?  If you target the energy pulses, you can revert to normal.  But you have to get close enough to do it.  Get Leo to follow you since he has your body...I have an Armament Disk for you two."

"Oh thank the Creator!  Don't get me wrong, this is nice being in a different body, but I miss being able to eat extra spicy stuff!" Leo said

"And I do admit...while having super strength is awesome, it will do me no good to be wearing armor that looks like it was designed by LEGO..." Maggie said.

"I'm glad you finally agree, because if I have to hear your weird moans one more time, I'm gonna lose it!" Lisa said, admonishing both of them.

"You heard that!?" They both said, startled.

The call ends abruptly as they plus Mannie, who facepalmed.

"Let's get going before I start shedding eyebrow hair, again." Maggie said.

"I need to fix that..." Leo said as they left to confront their foe once again.

"Sure, leave me to my own devices, guys. 'You're welcome!'" Mannie said as he left for the kitchen.  "Hey readers, how well do you think this is gonna end?"

*one Smash Cut later*

(Keep in mind they didn't switch back to normal yet.)

"I can't believe we got captured.  And you tried to use my person, to get by that guard!" Maggie said.