LVS Part 2

Disclaimer:you know the drill this is a non-profit story of the Loud House!  Support the official materials and episodes!

(Several hours earlier before the switch...)

"So an older you, and our favorite Martian, and Luigi are in your dream, pounding a few dozen shots of alcoholic drinks before going extreme hurricane scuba diving!?  Sis, you have freaky dreams...best lay off the pineapple and Swiss cheese sandwiches!  You know our plumbing can't handle that!"  He added, before nearly getting clawed by Maggie's fingernails.

"Grrr, you're not wrong, but that was still something I told you in CONFIDENCE!" Maggie shrieked, as she chased and darted towards her twin brother, Mannie Firefrost.  The now doomed to get punched twin darted back and forth from the kitchen table dodging objects and ducking for cover.

"H-hold on, you did mention something rather strange, though!  Like you practically had him clingin to you like a security blanket or something, maybe that despite the turmoil outside, you two will have bond that is much closer than before!?"

Maggie having picked up a chair, slowly set it down as her brother's dream doctoring cooled her anger.  "I'll consider what you said...but right now I gotta get to school."  With that she set the chair down grabbed her toast and left for school with her winter outfit on.

Dizzy from the running around, Mannie stood up and added this: "well, back to the chopping board!"

Maggie wasn't in a good mood since she shared her weird dream.  It didn't make sense for her, why was she older?  And hanging out with a certain green hatted plumber?  She smiled a little bit as her crush was there.  'Maybe my dream stalking bro was right, this day won't be so bad' she thought as she turned the corner to the infamous Loud House.

*BOOOM, CRASH!*

"Sigh, I knew that mood wouldn't last long...Hey Leo!?  You okay in there!?" She shouted.

"Just testing some mech parts!  I'll be down shortly!" said the Offworld Loud, as he tripped and made a 3 point landing., on his feet. "Ha, beat your record by 4 feet Lynn!"

"Dang it...I'll get you yet!" The sporty girl said glaring, yet smiling at the same time.

He opened the door to see Maggie, with a warm smile to even melt the coldest ice.  "Th-the winter dress suits you, silver and purple checkered style and a red scarf?  Neat...I mean-"

A smug grin appeared on the emo girl's face.  "I got tassels on my sleeves too!" She moved her hands back and forth to make said fabric move.

"Come on, lover boy, get to school before we get slapped with a rating violation!" A.I.D.A said, her holo-eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

"Oh , hush.  You have no idea what day this is do you?" Lisa interjected.

Both had a odd realization, but one had a confused look on his face.  "Say what?"  Leo asked.

Lola jumped onto Leo's backpack and screamed, "it's Valentines Day you Space Case idiot!  Don't you celebrate that holiday on your world!?"

Leo sighed.  "No, at least, not the way you would.  Mostly it's a quick exchange of aluminum hearts and steel flowers painted red..."

Lori hugged him and Lola from behind.  "You are missing out on the most amazing holiday, Space Brother!  Out of all the holidays I've participated in, this ones special!  I feel special for at least one day."

Leo raised an eyebrow.  "Aren't you always special to us?"

Lori replied hastily, "of course you are!  But for me I get to see Bobby for three days before he returns to his usual work schedule...he works too hard and needs a break from the madness we call life."