LVS Part 3

"So you have to mask as me for a while, Leo...that means...having to put on one of these." Maggie said holding up a bra.

"So...it's like a shield for your-" Leo said, as he stared at the bra through Maggie's eyes.

"Yes!  But it's not as advanced as your armor system...sheesh you'd think they'd provide the secrets to Nanotech underwear.  So the underwear covers your 'coin slot'... but the maxi pad makes sure you don't bleed through the stockings..." Maggie said.  "I'm gonna bleed there too!?  There was nothing in the manual that said that I would!" 'Leo' panicked as she had a scared look on her face.

"Remember, we switched bodies, not body types.  Remember DBZ Abridged?"  Maggie said. "Everything about us was flipped.  But our person stayed the same.  I'm using your voice, and you mine.  To think that he had that ability just like-"

"Maggie, Leo, you done in there?  I have Pastry Cubes!  I swear that the joke is getting overused...and we have your sister, Lisa!  Perhaps we could discuss how this might work!" Maggie's mom said.

(An: keep in mind they only know part of the body swap incident.  The apparent truth will come in soon enough!

Maggie and Leo panicked.  "Okay, get in my closet quick and pick something colorful! I'm gonna head out and stall em!"

"Wait, why me!?  I'm going as you so might as well make the-"

"You need a style that will not attract the attention of a body swapper!  But you also gotta wow the crowd!  Get in there and I'll get to you later!  Eh, hi mother...fancy meeting you here!"

"Look I trust Leo, but I'm starting to wonder how we are gonna explain how you traumatized him cause you told him that you-" Maggie's mom tried to explain, but Leo crashed out of the closet revealing that he ended up crashing into a survival horror game.

"You remind me of a L4D character...neat." Maggie said.  "Why the hell did you pick a bad time to forego shaving you damn beard!?"  Now that she's inside an alien body, she had to deal with itches in places not many would worry about...

Leo replied, "hey!  Ladies love a beard that is clean shaven!"

"Uhh, perhaps I'll wait till you guys are done flirting!" the mom smugly grinned, as she backed out for the room.

"Grrr, Leo Loud when I'm properly back in my body, I'll make you pay for that!" Maggie growled out...but both of their stomachs growled louder.  "Dang it, how do you survive on that weird paste of yours, considering that's all you used to eat before we all switched you to a regular HUMAN diet that consisted of chips, green soda and family dinners that would put your nutrient paste to shame!"

"Well, that was oddly specific to describe how you were gonna pay me back..." Leo said, looking at 'herself'.  "Hehe, Maggie, you're perfectly balanced...as all things should be!"

"Sigh, you should NOT be idolizing a purple Titan with a golden glove, and I'm NOT talking about your secret love for muscle girls!"  Maggie snarled, secretly jealous.

"Come on, Big G-man!  Let's get some grub, before Lisa turns it into an Imitator that mutates everyone in a hundred miles into nightmarish forms of breakfast staples that you see on a table at breakfast."  Leo said as she dragged Maggie out the room down the stairs towards the kitchen table.

"Act casual!"

"Okay."

"Oh, bother unit!  You are just in time for late breakfast.  Mr. Firefrost has a acclimation for breakfast creations that are truly divine!"

"Err, yes, you father has quite the skills!  Isn't that right, 'Maggie'?!"

"Yes or whatever...it's a good feeling to know that you're food will be well enjoyed!"

"You're feeling okay, Mags?  You sound, a bit off...must be still flu season, therefore you two are not leaving until I am sure you're better, and what's a sure fire way to do so is to fill you with pancakes and waffles and varies sausages until you are truly full!"

Both panic, as the dread sets in and Lisa sports an evil grin.

*90 minutes later*

"Your dad is crazy when it comes to his passion for past time!"

The resulting food frenzy ended up ballooning their bellies to comical proportions, and resting on the couch was no easy task, so they were placed back to back.  Lisa was watching them intently, much to the parents dismay, as one Lisa was known to do bizarre studies on her siblings...

"This is getting out of hand...Lisa, did you find Switchbacker yet?" 'Leo' said.

"I've been at it this whole time, that and Lucy noted that you were silent the whole time.  It didn't take long for me to put two and two together."  Lisa said.

Maggie sighed as she kinda knew this was an eventuality.  That said, the last time she hung out with Lisa, her enjoyment of werewolves were spoiled by her.

*meawhile*

"Heheh, with those two swapped...I can finally make this city mine!  First thing?  Trashing the DPD Clock Tower!"

Will he get away with this? Or will the body swapped duo adapt fast enough to beat this dastardly body swapper!?

Gonna stop here...final chapter is coming!  And as always...

Protect All, Fear None, Carry the LIFELIGHT!