Out Of The Blue - Epilogue

"Hey babe?..."
"Sshhh.... i just got him to sleep!" I whispered to Chris as i carefully placed our 6 week old son in his bassinet.... Thomas was not a good sleeper!
"Finally!" Chris smiled as he walked in carrying Olivia who had been asleep in his arms for ages! At least we had one baby that liked to sleep. Chris placed Olivia in her bassinet and turned to wrap his arms around me.
"Lets get you to bed mama you look exhausted" he kissed the top of my head before leading me out to our bedroom.
"That your way of telling me i look like crap Evans?" I asked leaning into him.
"Never. You're always perfect to me dahlin' but you've not had much sleep what with breast feeding the twins and Thomas not sleeping through the night"
"I feel like i could sleep for a week!" I laughed before crawling into bed with Chris. He wrapped himself behind me, always my big spoon and we were both soon fast asleep.

"So Chelsea, Alex and the kids should be here around noon" i said to Chris as i read the message from Chelsea

"So Chelsea, Alex and the kids should be here around noon" i said to Chris as i read the message from Chelsea. Chris and i were currently walking around the property with the twins in their stroller and Dodger happily running ahead.
"Is she still mad at me over your dream?" Chris chuckled.
"Guess you'll find out soon, you brought it on yourself.....You're the one who told her"
"I know, i know" he shook his head laughing "that was my mistake! But maybe she'll forgive me when you tell her I'm making an honest woman out of you"
"Hmmm maybe" i chuckled looping my arm through Chris's as he pushed the stroller. We walked a few moments in silence just enjoying the fresh air and peace and quiet, it would soon be a mad house when Chelsea, Alex and their twins turned up.
"Thank you" i smiled looking up at Chris.
"For what?"
"For loving me, giving me this life.... for our babies. This time last year i was starting to think this would never happen.....now we have twins and we're getting married...."
"I should be thanking you, I'm the luckiest man in the world"
"We did good Evans" i smiled down at my sleeping babies before looking up into the loving eyes of my future husband.
"We did, I love you"
"I love you too" i pulled him to a stop before reaching up to place a lingering kiss on his lips.
"Mmmm" he moaned into the kiss wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me tight to him "how about we head back inside and make the most of this alone time before everyone turns up"
"Sounds good to me, i just hope your son stays asleep long enough for you to get my pants off this time!" We both laughed as we turned and quickly made our way back towards the house.

 "Mmmm" he moaned into the kiss wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me tight to him "how about we head back inside and make the most of this alone time before everyone turns up""Sounds good to me, i just hope your son stays asleep long e...

The End.