Stiles- Camping Trip

You paced around your room. "Portable phone charger, phone, warm clothes, food, drink, toothbrush, sleeping bag. Check. What am i forgetting?" you said throwing everything that could be necessary into a black rucksack on your bed.

"Stiles is bringing the alcohol, the tent, the speaker and the flashlight." you scanned the room one last time

"mh i should check my bathroom again to be safe" you mumbled while flinging open your en-suite bathroom door and looking in the cabinets and drawers. Just as you were about to walk away, satisfied that you were fully packed, you noticed a box of XXL condoms in the far corner of the top bathroom drawer. You hesitated before grabbing them and throwing them in the bag.

"Better safe than sorry." you stated before zipping up the rucksack and walking out the door.

*a few hours later at the campsite*

You sat in the dark blue tent beside stiles, while music played at low volume on the speaker. You were wearing your tight black booty shorts with a black hoodie, your hair was down and wavey. Your legs never usually got cold so you didn't have to cover them up besides we had a portable, cordless heater in the tent with us. Stiles was wearing grey joggers with a black hoodie.

You laughed, told jokes, danced to the music with stiles as the time passed by. The music, however began to buffer. You climbed over on your knees to sort it out, which gave stiles the perfect few of your butt in your tight booty shorts. His eyes widened but looked away immediately, but he was too late. After sorting the music out, you sat back and noticed something on stiles lap, bulging through his joggers.
After noticing what it was you burst out laughing,

"Are you hard?" you said in laughter with slight amusement.

"Uhhh- no it's a-" stiles stuttered trying to think of any excuse.

You placed you finger on his lips while shushing him and edging closer. You placed your hand on his bulge and whispered in his ear,
"i never knew i could have that effect on someone" you then licked up his neck to his ear.

Stiles grabbed your face and put his soft lips on yours, he pushed you down onto the sleeping bag gently, hovering above you.

He continued to kiss you, breaking it only to pull your hoodie off leaving your white lace bra exposed. He kissed down onto your neck leaving love bites here and there, then eventually made it down to your breasts, kissing the pushed up skin until eventually unclipping your bra with one hand.

You looked at him impressed as you have never seen a man do that before. You pulled his sweatshirt above his head revealing his slightly hidden, yet toned abs and flipped him so that you were now on top of him. Taking control.

Now straddling him, you pulled his sweatpants off and threw them across the tent. You rubbed on his bulge through his grey calvin klein boxers before ripping them in two. His member jumped up eagerly bigger than you could have ever imagined. He smirked at you while putting his hands behind his head continuing to watch you.

You circled the tip with your tongue, remaining eye contact with him, before shoving the whole length in your mouth. God it was huge, you fought your gag reflex the best you could but in the end you just couldn't.

He moved one hand from behind his head and placed it on yours, massaging your scalp and pushing you down forcing you to take it all in. You gagged but didn't stop, the thought of satisfying him to the max kept you going. You looked up just as he rolled his eyes back and dropped his head, letting out a low grunt, his mouth remaining open. Butterflies flew around every inch of your body, that sight caused waterfalls in your pants.

After a few minutes, his dick throbbed signalling you to pull it out of your mouth. He sat up slightly and pulled you towards him by your waist. He ripped your shorts off which pulled your matching white lacey thong down with it. Now with both of you completely naked, he positioned you on him in reverse cow girl and lined his member up with your entrance.

The size hurt you at first, but that pain soon became pleasure when he began thrusting inside you harshly.

"you're so hot baby" he huffed mid-groan.
You moaned at that statement and flipped around so that you were now facing him.

You bent down and kissed his neck, down along to his chest, then his abs. He grabbed your ass and moved your hips in circles.

"ride me baby girl" he demanded

You obeyed, moving you hips in a circular motion and bouncing at times. You began to feel knots in your stomach as he repeatedly hit your g-spot.

"3..2...1" he said right before taking a deep breath and releasing his warm liquid inside of you. You did the exact same right after him, arching your back and moaning louder than ever.

You then flopped beside him, you both got in the same sleeping bag with your naked bodies rubbing against eachother.

Everything was good until you remembered.

"We forgot the condom" you gasped

But he was fast asleep. I guess that's a problem for another day.