Liam- I See Red

It was raining and you were having a chill day, your parents had a tennis event they were going to be at all weekend, leaving you alone as always.

You turned all lights off in the house, brought blankets down setting them on the sofa with throw pillows, and got a basket of snacks next to you perfectly in reach. You picked a film and paused it while you had a quick bath.

You lit candles in the bathroom, put bubble solution in the warm water and applied a face and hair mask while relaxing in the bath. After getting out and drying yourself with a towel, you were about to put pyjamas back on- but then you remembered you were home alone for 2 more days, so you just threw your silk robe on, got back into the blanket and played the film.

As you lay there stuffing your face and watching a new film you saw on netflix called '365 days', the feel of the soft silk material + the blanket rubbing against your genitals made you wet.

"No ones around, i can touch it abit" you thought, and just as you reached your hand down, there was a knock at the door.

You huffed, paused the film and stormed to open the door. Standing there was Liam. You quickly pulled the robe further down and crossed your arms covering your exposed cleavage.

"Uh can i come in please" he said with rain dripping down his hair and face.

"Sure" you said hesitantly. You opened the door wider, sat down and covered yourself with the blanket, he stood there awkwardly not knowing whether he was welcome to sit down or not.

"You can sit" you told him.

"Uh i'm soaked, i don't wanna ruin your sofa" he stated

"Oh, that's no problem. You can just.." you smiled and lifted his shirt putting it on the heater. He pulled his pants down and put them on the the heater after you, leaving him shirtless with only boxers on.

"I can get you some of my dads loungewear.. if you want" you suggested awkwardly.

"No it's fine" he replied with a smile.

"Okay then, take a seat" you said while lifting up part of the blanket for him to sit under it.

"So what's wrong?" you asked.

"I shifted in front of my parents..."

You then spent the next 20 minutes talking to him about all that happened, comforting him and then ending the conversation with a hug.

The whole time you guys were talking you kept noticing his bicep and abs slip from under the blanket. You had never realised how hot he actually was until now. To cut the silence you pressed play on the film and passed him some snacks.

After 30 minutes of laughing, watching and eating, one particular scene came on.. the boat scene.

Things got awkward really quick and tension rose in a matter of seconds, no matter how horny you were before it magnified by 1000, you began breathing heavily and avoiding eye contact with Liam at all costs.

Finally the tension got too high and you stood up to go to the bathroom to clean up your wetness and avoid the rest of the scene. However, after taking less than two steps out of the room, Liam grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him.

You landed on top of him straddling him with one leg on each side. And after a few seconds of eye contact he grabbed your butt and kissed you. His soft lips against yours aswell as his hard bulge touching your inner thigh made you wanna rip anything that was left of his clothes off of him and do whatever he wanted you to do.

He pulled your robe off leaving you in nothing but some fluffy socks, and admired your perfect physique. You broke the kiss and moved down to his neck, leaving love bites everywhere although they healed seconds later.

He grunted and picked you back up laying you down flat on the sofa, he hovered above you using one hand to squeeze your boob, playing with it, and entertained the other with his soft lips and moist tongue.

Your eyes rolled back with pleasure as your ran your hands through his hair, messing it up. He looked up at you as he slid down your stomach to your wet folds leaving a trail with his tongue, remaining eye contact.

He teased you, blowing raspberry's on your inner thighs and licking around your smooth vaginal skin. You pushed his head down forcing him to give in and pleasure you. He licked softly occasionally flicking your sensitive bead with his tongue, moments later he stuck his pointer finger in harshly thrusting in and out, placing another in every few minutes. In the end his entire fist was fit up you, you screamed in pain and pleasure.

"I had no idea you played this dirty Dunbar" you said in surprise, out of breath.

"Only for you" he said smirking, continuing to fist and eventually hitting the perfect spot each time causing you to squirt all over his face and his hand. He laughed licking it all off and picking you up, placing you on the floor, on your knees.

You took off his boxers and tied your hair back in a low ponytail smirking. He was huge, 8 inches maybe? You shoved it all in, gagging each time, however nothing could possibly make you stop. His soft hands caressed the back of you head pushing down each time you came up for a breath.

"You're perfect baby girl" he grunted breathing heavily.

His low voice motivated you to please him even more until you pulled it out and wanked (jerked/ pumped)
him off for a bit until he picked you up and sat you on top of him holding you hips and moving you in circular motions.

"Ride me" he demanded while dropping his head back and letting out low grunts after each word.

You did as he said and... rode him. You jumped up and down while running your hands along his toned abs. He grabbed your boobs and kissed your neck until he pulled out released it all on your face and breasts, shortly after, you released onto his chest and massaged it in.

You dropped back, him dropping next to you heavily out of breath.

"You know, when i got kicked out i was wondering whether i should come here, or go to Scott's. Let's just say i wouldn't have been satisfied the way i am now if i went to Scott's." he said with a laugh.

"And safe to say i also wouldn't be this satisfied either if you went to Scott's" you replied with a giggle.