Stiles- Beach Date (VDAY)

It was 5pm on the 14th of February and you were getting ready for your valentines date with your boyfriend.

He was surprising you so you had no clue where you were going. After showering, brushing your teeth and doing your skincare, you curled your long y/h/c hair and did your makeup. You put on your new, red victoria secret underwear from the valentines collection and got dressed into your nicest outfit.

Finally, you heard a knock at the door and you ran down the stairs. There he was standing with a huge bouquet of red roses and a wrapped box. You took the flowers put them in the kitchen and hugged him tightly then kissed him passionately.

You have him his present (which was a box of after-shave and a pillow with your face on it) and he gave you his, it was a beautiful necklace.

"Stiles it's gorgeous." you said hugging him tighter.

"Not as gorgeous as mine" he said looking at his pillow laughing.

You giggled into his shoulder.

"I love you y/n" he admitted.

"I love you more" you replied.

"Right let's go, it's getting dark" he said, leading you to his jeep and opening the car door for you.

After a long drive, you guys arrived at a hidden beach. You had never seen it before but it was beautiful: white sand, amazingly clear water and the now dark sky. It was completely empty, besides a blanket on the floor with pillows, candles, food and drinks.

"Do you like it?" he smirked

"No i love it" you replied as he picked you up and carried you over to it.

He placed you down and sat right next to you, you clinked your champagne together and drank it looking up at the stars.

"This is perfect stiles." you said smiling at him.

He leant in and kissed you, and as much as you wanted to enjoy the moment and the scenery you both couldn't pull away. He gently pushed everything on the blanket aside and slowly climbed on top of you not breaking the kiss, you ran your fingers through his hair as the butterflies in your stomach grew.

Eventually, when the time was right, you pulled his shirt over his head and ran your hands down his body. Moments later, he did the same to you, also unclipping your bra and kissing your breasts.

Your eyes rolled back in pleasure as he ran his hand down and took your pants off, admiring your new underwear set. His pupils dilated at the sight and he slipped his hands under your new thong. He flicked your sensitive bead and rubbed your folds before slipping two fingers into your entrance and thrusting, bending them perfectly and hitting your g-spot repeatedly.

"Don't stop" you begged, before kissing his neck and leaving dark purple love bites all over.

You ran your hands down his body again and took his jeans off, you took it upon yourself to take off his boxers and jerk him off making him grunt repeatedly and thrust in you deeper and faster.

His member began to twitch uncontrollably so you stopped and let him take control. He lined his member up with your entrance and shoved it inside of you. You screamed in pain mixed with pleasure.

Suddenly, you felt his hot liquid spurt inside of you. It was the best feeling in the world. You flipped him over so that you were now on top straddling him and you rode out your climax.

You flopped next to him and got under the blanket, cuddling up to his soft, toned abs as he fed you strawberries and gazed into the distance completely satisfied.