the DUO | TW skip if uncomfortable |

Nobody's POV

Kokichi and Miu were vibing with the music while Shuichi and Kaede were tired of the music. Kaede eventually ended up telling Miu to stop playing the music. Miu turned off the music and Miu got the top bunk while Kokichi got the bottom. (notice what i did there 😏) And Shuichi got the top bunk and Kaede got the bottom. (again? so unoriginal 🙄)

Kokichi's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I heard something but I didn't know what it was. I was going to use the bathroom but the noise got louder so I slowly opened the door only to see Kaede and Shuichi...they were making out but not doing the thing which I guess was okay but...at the same time not okay.

"I-I need to go!" I whispered.

I took a quick photo, closed the door, and left.

Miu's POV

I saw Kokichi coming back into the room sobbing but not too hard. It was very quiet and there were barely any tears coming out. I heard stuff but I couldn't quite place my finger on it. I connected the lines together and realized why he was crying.

"Did someone break into the hangout?"

"No...here take a look at this."

Kokichi was sniffling and I took a look and immediately started crying.

"Kokichi let's leave early...tell Kaede me and you are going on a walk."

Nobody's POV

Kaede got the message and Shuichi and Kaede decided to go to sleep. Miu and Kokichi went to go and get Starbucks and just talk about the incident. By the time they got home it was 9:00 A.M and they didn't want to be back. (reminder they went walking for 2 hours and they went to Starbucks at 7:00 A.M) Shuichi and Kokichi went home and Kaede and Miu stayed there at the house. Since it was there house but Kokichi just called it the hangout. It was their code for Miu's house.

Kokichi thought that the relationship was perfect and he wouldn't have to use the blade again. Shuichi even promised to him.

Kokichi's POV

I took the blade out again. (technoblade? 🤭😱) It had been 2 years. I started remembering the memories of me and Shumai and it hurt even more.

"Shumai hurry up!"

"I'm not as fit as Maki!"

"I'm not going to kill you!"

"I'm running away anyway!"

"Call it panta!"

"Grape Fanta!"

"Love you Shumai!"

"Love you too Kimchi!"

"Will you leave me alone?"

"Never."

All of this hurt more than a blade cutting through my skin. I started cutting and cutting even more the more memories I heard. I was too attached to the love of my life that I didn't even care about how I would feel after. Wait the bandages...where are they?

"Kimchi open up!"

Wait where the hell are they? There they are! Finally!