N-no! | TW skip if uncomfortable |

Kokichi's POV

There is nothing to do anymore. I lost my entire will to live. Miu had already gone and passed a few days ago for the same reason I want to. Just a few more cuts and I'm ready to go!

32 cuts, nice! Lastly what I forgot was a suicide note. I finished my note and found a hook I had been on the roof, it wasn't sharp but it was strong enough to hold a human. It was also very small. I grabbed the chair and the rope. Meet you in heaven Miu!

Nobody's POV

Shuichi heard a loud bang and everyone on that day had decided to come over to their house. They all heard the bang. They decided to go into the room after spin the bottle meaning they had lost their chance to save Kokichi in time. Maki tried to open the door and so did Kirumi. They realized it was locked and told the others. They all stopped the game immediately and Shuichi thought he was overreacting again.

"Chill, he's just overreacting again."

"Shut up Shuichi. I know what you did to Miu and Kokichi, you and Kaede had an affair. So shut the hell up you don't have a right to speak Mr. Detective."

Everyone stood there quiet and stared at Shuichi and Kaede. They both shrugged and started holding hands while everyone was disgusted with what they had done. Maki found the door key and opened the locked room only to see Kokichi's body hanging from a rope. She immediately closed the door behind her and just shook her head to the side knowing her friend was dead but couldn't express how it felt since she had seen death so many times.

"Open the door MakiRoll!"

Maki opened the door and was trying to hold back tears never like she did before. It was always whatever they're dead but now, her friend had passed and it felt different to her. Everyone had looked at a hanging Kokichi.

"I counted all the new cuts it was 32 and there were old cuts I found leading to about 65 old ones meaning he cut himself 87 times in the past span which is about 2 months ago."

"That many in a few months Kirumi?"

"Y-yes."

Kirumi stared at the dead body again and started crying. Kaede was standing there shocked knowing the people they cheated on were now dead. Shuichi was also shocked and stared sobbing a bit. Everyone was sobbing quietly and they read his suicide note saying,

"Hello, if you guys are reading this I'm probably dead but I wrote this when I was alive so you can keep it I guess? But whatever. I'm sorry that I couldn't be the perfect friend, I'm sorry that I couldn't be the perfect boyfriend I'm sorry that I couldn't protect Miu I'm sorry for being useless I'm sorry for existing. And some of you might be wondering why I did this all because of Shumai. Well that's not really all of my problems. Before Danganronpa I had grown really depressed and I had been abused by my parents and I wasn't fed properly each day and I hid in small spaces stunting my growth and it really made me insecure, at school I was bullied and kidnapped. When we got into Danganronpa I met Shumai and I loved him deeply. He did too. Or so I though after seeing him and Kaede in the bathroom. Me and Miu made the excuse of walking just so we can air out and just vent about that. But, she's gone now so I want to join with her. Also, Shumai, I love you still even after what you did. You were my will to live. My last will. And without you by my side, and seeing you find a new love of your life, it broke me. Deep inside. And I will respect your opinion, it is okay. Just know that I want you to move on and that I love you. Please don't bully Shumai after or Kaede, if you really love someone you would do anything to love them and Shumai and Kaede love each mother more than they loved us so please don't get mad. It's the bond of having true love with each other. Just know I love all of you and most importantly, I love you most Shumai. Please don't cry. Just know I'll be with Miu soon. And please don't beg for me to come back. Just know I have passed already."

They all started crying even harder and Shuichi went out of the room into his own room crying.

"I-I'm sorry Kokichi I-i love you too..."

4 years have passed since Kokichi's and Miu's death. Kaede and Shuichi split, everyone else parted off with their own lives, Shuichi was done knowing Kokichi had been dead and Shuichi wanted to join him. He managed to find a building and jumped off of it into an area no one would find him. Kaede had been really devastated ever since Kokichi died and Shuichi and her split. But the thing she was crying about most was Miu. She knew Miu was right next to her at that moment on the park bench because she had felt something cold next to her and something had been playing with her hair just like Miu did. Kaede eventually started crying and Miu went away. Eventually everyone found out about Shuichi's death and they started crying again. Kaede told everyone about her hallucinations about Miu as she had hallucinations of her. She also told them Miu was by her at the park playing with her hair. They were all surprised as they hadn't seen Miu in a while and just had that smile of sadness mixed with happiness. Maki was able to express her emotions more and Kirumi was taking care more of the others because she didn't want them to end up like Miu and Kokichi. And everyone else was still sulking over their death but they got over it eventually and continued on with their lives.

THE END