Part 1 - She Knew

After shift everyone decided to gather at Molly's, which was the usual now. The girls had planned a night out at the club after Stella finished her shift behind the bar. Pouring a drink she caught a glimpse of Kelly in the corner of her eye, looking over at her as he was mid conversation with Matt and Cruz. He had a slight grin as he was checking her out. His ocean blue eyes caught her attention as always. She could feel herself get shy, like she was a little kid again. Her hair was half covering her face, enough for Kelly to see her smiling slightly, looking down to try and hide the reaction from the looks he was giving her.

Stella's shift was coming to an end, she gathered her things from underneath the bar and went to change into a short body-hugging black dress ready for the night ahead.

Gabby and Brett were at the table with Matt, Kelly and Cruz, Gabby wrapped in Matt's arms as he was whispering in her ear. The door to the back room opened with a slight creek and Stella appeared. Kelly lowered his beer from his lips, his jaw dropped slightly in awe. "Wow" he muttered, enough for the guys gathered around their table to hear. He ran his eyes over to Stella checking her out from head to toe, taking in every inch of her. She knew his eyes were fixed on her as she headed towards the table, adding a little sass to her walk to show off a little as she knew he was into her.

"Jeez" he said as she approached the table, she let out a slight giggle tracing her hand across his shoulder. "Oh, Behave you!" she said smirking. Gabby shot up off Matts lap downing the rest of her drink "right, let's paint this town girls" starting to get giddy. Brett, Gabby and Stella all gathered their bags ready to go, Severide's eyes still fixed on Stella. Matt suggested they tag along and grab some drinks with the girls. "Great idea mate!" Kelly said enthusiastically, Cruz added "I'm game". They headed outside for their cab, all laughing, the vibe between them all was amazing.