Part 7 - The Ball

Stella got to her apartment scrambling at the door with her hands full. She finally made her way in to be greeted by Gabby and Matt cuddled on the sofa. Gabby instantly shot up with a huge grin on her face, giving Stella a look. Stella couldn't contain herself as she smirked and laughed a little as she knew Gabby was onto her. "Girl, How's it been? I want all the details come on" Gabby said as she got herself up of the sofa to follow Stella to her room. Matt laughed "you sure you want all the details?" with Gabby replying "yes, I want ALL the details".

Gabby jumped onto Stella's bed all excited to hear how her night was. "Come on girl spill, I want to hear it all". Stella laughed as she got herself changed. "Well, wow what can I say, it's been...HOT." She turned to Gabby as she paused from getting changed, raising her eyebrows a little. "It's big". All Gabby could do was laugh as this was typical Stella. "The sex was something else, it was amazing, never has anyone made me feel like he does" as she threw herself on the bed next to Gabby. "Have you been making the most of a free apartment" Stella said as she nudged Gabby. "Girl you know I have" she replied smirking. "Here help me choose a dress" Stella said getting herself up off the bed. Time had flown by with the girls having fun catching up and choosing a dress for Stella as she did her hair. They chose a long black off the shoulder dress and simple black heels to go with.

Gabby went to get herself ready as Stella followed her stopping at the kitchen to grab a snack. Kelly arrived at the apartment knocking on the door with his suit draped over his arm and flowers in the other. Matt answered the door as they greeted each other with a brotherly hug. Gabby popped her head out of her room to say hello, as Stella grabbed Kelly's hand to take him to her room. Gabby and Stella both exchanged 'the look' and Matt went to join Gabby.

Stella had her dress hung up and her makeup laid out on her dressing table ready. She took Kelly's suit and hung it with her dress, as she was reaching to hang it, she felt his arms wrap around her waist from behind as he snuggled into her. She immediately felt some kind of way again. He placed the flowers down as she turned to face him giving him a hug with her arms around his neck. He lowered his hands onto her ass and picked her up as she jumped wrapping her legs around his waist. "Miss me?" He asked in between kissing her. "Of course" she replied as she bit his lip slightly teasing him. "Stop it I'll get excited" he laughed as he walked back to sit on the bed with Stella still wrapped around him and the kissing getting more intense.

"We gotta get ready" pulling back as she gently grabbed his dick through his jeans teasing him when she got up off his lap, knowing full well he would get hard. "Wow" he muttered as he got up correcting his boxers to make his boner less obvious. He grabbed his suit down from the hanger and started dancing around the bedroom goofing as he was beginning to strip off. All she could do was laugh at him, him making her a little shy. "Looks like your friend is a little excited" she said as he danced around in his boxers, pretending to sing through a microphone made with his hand. He tried to show he didn't acknowledge what she said and wrapped his arms around her still dancing, lifting her up a little throwing her onto the bed playfully. "My hair!" She shouted as she squealed. All he could do was laugh at how vulnerable she looked. She loved his masculine body, she just lay looking at him, with of course noticing his hard dick through his boxers getting turned on at how big it was. He turned around on her and carried on dancing whilst sliding his legs into his suit pants. "Erm excuse me mister, your just gonna leave it at that are you?" Still lay on the bed. He turned his head a little and nodded, hoping to tease her into wanting him more. She got up deciding to play him at his own game.

She fixed her hair a little and decided to get undressed in front of him, wanting to get revenge. She removed her T-shirt over her head revealing her boobs without a bra. Slowly sliding her leggings down showing off her ass in a laced red thong. He just stood watching her, in awe of her, admiring how beautiful she was, the curves, just everything had him feeling some type of way. And of course she knew. She started dancing to the music singing along, throwing her hips, her ass giggling, making sure he could see. She got right in front of him and began to twerk, pushing her ass into him, quickly moving away before he could get his hands on it. "No, you can't do that, that ain't fair man" he said pulling a face pointing to his obvious bulge sticking out through his pants. She laughed "oh yes I can" as she carried on twerking at the other side of the room before putting on her dress. "Maybe if you're lucky you'll get a little something tonight" she said as she walked back over to him as he was buttoning his shirt. He grabbed her waist pulling her into him "oh your gonna regret teasing me like that tonight" he said as he placed a kiss on her lips. "Oh really" she replied as she ran her fingers down his abs, grabbing a hold of his already hard dick. He flinched at how turned on it made him as he squeezed her ass "yeah".

She carried on getting ready, now only needing to apply her lipstick and put on her heels. Kelly now calmed down he made his way to the kitchen being greeted by Matt, both grabbing a beer before they headed out. "Great minds think alike mate" Matt laughed as he passed Kelly a beer. "You know how it is waiting for them to get ready" before taking a sip. As he said that Stella walked into the kitchen at the same time as Gabby greeting the boys with a little sass in their walk. "What a lucky guy I am" he said as he nudged Matt. He passed the girls the wine he had poured for them both as Matt gave Gabby a kiss on her cheek. Kelly cheekily gave Stella's ass a squeeze as he kissed her cheek. They finished their drinks and all left the apartment.