Talents Revealed

Yn POV
I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I groaned then got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and took my shower . I got out of the shower then wrapped my towel around my waist. I went to my closet to choose my outfit when I heard my loud ass brother come in .
Chris: Hey sis
Me: Hey umm what you doing in here I'm getting dressed
Chris: oh my bad just checkin to see if you was woke sis *chuckles, then leaves*
After he left I got my outfit for the day then put it on.( outfit in multimedia )
I walked in the bathroom and left my hair curly wet and put on my j's. I have a lot of j's but I mostly have kd's. Your probably wondering why I have all this money. well my mom is a fashion designer and my dad is a Doctor so add all that up and that's a lot of money .! And your probably thinking is Chris brown my brother .. Well apparently he is but I don't tell nobody because they'll start to treat me differently. I went downstairs and saw my brother on the couch so I sat beside him.
Me: hey bro * Smiles at him*

Chris: hey sis * Sighs*

Me :what's wrong ? * I ask him concerned *

Chris: Nothin I'm just tired but I have to go to the studio and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me ? *Looks at her hopefully *

Me: why would I come with you ?* confused*

Chris: because I saw that video of you singing at school and you have a real good talent . Singing like Christina Aguilera *laughs*

Me: * laughs, hits him in the arm* hey I was pretty good but to answer your question yeah I'll go with you