Studio Time

Chris Pov
So Me and My Sister got in the car the I started to drive to the studio.
YN: hey Chris umm is Tyga gone be there * Says trying to hide her excitement *

Me: yeah but if a nigga trying to holla at my sister it's gone be me and him *Chuckles*

Yn: Chris ain't nobody gone holla at me okay? * laughs*

Me: * laughs* yeah ain't we gone see then

30 minutes later we finally got to the studio so I parked the car and turned to my sister
Me: follow me okay ?

Yn: yeah

Yn POV
I followed him out the carZ. I got to admit I was hella nervous cuz I ain't never sung infront of a celebrity before so I had to hide my nervousness. We got to the studio and I walked in behind him as he was greeted by people.
Chris:* daps tyga* what's up man.
Tyga:* daps back* what's good homie
Chris: what's up keeis * daps him*
Keeis: what's up bruh * daps back *
Chris: so yall dis my lil sister Yn. * turns to me *
I walked all the way in and stood beside Chris. " hey "I said. Tyga looked at me up and down and smirked " hey ma how you doin ? " he said. Keeis looked at me and said " hey ma I'm keeis ". U smiled " hey nice to meet yall ". Tyga said " nice to meet you to ma . Then he winked at me. I blushed and the Chris said " ayy it ain't gone be none of that with my sister aight. Now come on sis you know what song you singing ?. I started to think about which song I should do then I said " Beyonce Pretty Hurts".
I went in the booth then closed my eyes and started singing my heart out. (her singing is in the
Multimedia)

After I was done I opened my eyes to see all of them
Just staring at me with their mouth open. And a few other people came in who I Recognized was Latoya and Mindless Behavior . I wonder why they here. I asked myself .