Grell Sutcliff

I was walking down the hall to my office when I stopped to think about that poor girl.

       I'm not one to be sympathetic but I really felt terribly sorry about what happened yesterday...

      I just couldn't live on if my William was stolen from my life.

      I had to admit, I was desperately a damsel in distress when it came to my bassy... but William was my first, true love! I knew from the beginning that we were meant to be the premium, couple!

        We were obviously meant to love each other!

         William is the Romeo to me, Juliet! Like two beautiful, red roses in a bushel of rotten vines...we will one day stand out against this elementary facility!

         My thoughts were soon interrupted by a black beauty that I caught out of the corner of my gorgeous, sparkling eye.

       " Oh Will, how's your day been going so far?" I shouted at my favorite colleague. I was so happy I bumped into him.

           He sighed and turned around. He gave me such a rude look, coming from such a good looking man.

           " What are you doing here? I'm positive I sent you out to work today." he said pulling his black glove on his hand.

             He walked over to me and folded his arms as if he was demanding an explanation.

             " Well don't you seem a little on edge today... " I growled as an answer to his rude demand.

              Sigh*

             "  I have an entire department to run, and frankly, all of them are going berserk over what happened yesterday..." he said pulling on his other glove.

                    " What are you going to do with that girl? She couldn't possibly be very productive in such a fragile state." I said taking the file out out of my pocket and shaping my nails.

                     Will shook his head and spun his death-scythe.

                   " I don't blame her, being a death god is not an easy job." he said walking over to peer out the window.

                     " One hard truth we reapers must face, is that the moment you decide to take this job, you lose all of your relations. That is why we rarely find love."

                      " We die, because we have limitations. That is why we should refrain from making friends...

                        That is a lesson we must all learn in time." he said folding his hands behind his back.

                         I pulled my glasses down my nose so I could see my eyes in my pocket mirror better. Of course they looked gorgeous.

                          " So you think this was just a lesson to be learned hmmm?" I asked him looking away from my mirror.

                             Will took his death-scythe into his hand and turned to look me in the eye.

                           " We do what we are told from the higher-ups...we don't ask questions." he said.

                           He walked towards the hall but he stopped to say something.

                            "...or make errors."