Chapter 11

Mike's pov-

We stood outside walking towards my door. I stopped and saw a red car out front with the lights on inside.

"Oh shit..." I mumbled.

"W-what is it mike?" Jeremy asked standing behind me holding my arm.

"Oh, its just my girlfriend Doll. I thought she would be gone longer, but I guess she came back sooner then I expected. She doesn't know about you, and me... so just pretend you're a guest." I nodded and walked in with him.

He unlocked the door and we walked in on Doll watching tv.

"Hey babe," she smiled.

Jeremy's pov-

"Hey baby, we have a guest, jeremy, for a while," mike smiled and put his arm around her like I didn't exist.

But I have to remember that he's just acting. I smiled and shook her soft hand. Damn...

"Well, theirs a guest room upstairs." She smiled.

I nodded and mike carried my things upstairs as I sat next to Doll.

"How did you break your arm?" She asked concerned.

"Well," I said. "I-i fell, at my dad's house," I lied.

She nodded and grabbed a pen.

"Mind if I sign it?" She asked placing the pen above Mike's name.

"Not at all" I smiled.

She signed slowly in cursive against the rocky surface. Mike, and now Doll, were the only people to sign. Mime walked downstairs and smiled at us bonding.

"I see you meet Jeremy" he smiled more.

"Of course! If he's a guest here then he needs to be treated like anyone" she put the pen down smiling like me.

"Who wants pizza pockets?" Mike asked.

"Aww, what about Olive Garden?" Doll whined.

Me and mike took a glance at each other, remembering we were banned for being gay.

"N-nah, pizza pockets are better then those... salads?" Mike said nervously.

"Fine," Doll agreed.

Mike took a box out of the freezer and put them on a pan.

"Wanna watch Sailor Moon?" I asked shyly.

"The bachelor's are on" She said looking at the screen.

I grunted and watched the girls fight and gossip just for a paid actor. I don't know why they find love on a t.v. show instead of reality.

(Just a quick update :3)