Chapter 14

OMG!!!

My friend didn't kill himself!!!

Such a releif! im so happy im crying with joy!

And he isn't depressed anymore! He texted me and now he's so happy! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a day later at 11:23 pm)

Jeremy's pov-

I sat on my bed upstairs, smiling. i put another goldfish in my mouth and watched sailor moon. I yawned and heard yelling downstairs. It sounded like Doll and Mike.

"Well who's gonna pay the bills Mike?! You have no job!" She yelled.

"Maybe if you were'nt allways watching t.v all the time, you could get a job!" Mike yelled back.

i turned the t.v off and opened my 'bedroom door slightly. The house was dark exept the kitchen.

"What about that old job you had?!" She shouted. "Oh wait, nevermind. You would be to busy smoochin' with your BOYfriend Jeremy!" She added on.

there was a long pause.

"Fine! Maybe me and jeremy have a relationship," Mike said quieter.

i crept out of my bedroom and looked downstairs into the kitchen. I saw Doll tear up as she put a hand over her mouth.

"so you WERE cheating on me!" a tear fell from her eye.

"Look, im sorry-" She cut him off.

"Or are you sorry mike?" she was obviously trying to hold back her tears. "Are you REALLY sorry that i'm leaving because your with a scrawny, shy boy thats 2 years younger then you?!" She said grabbing her jacket.

"Actully, he's a better girlfriend then you'll ever be," he said with no regret. (cues MLG Airhorn)

Doll put on her jacket and grabbed her purse.

"Bring my stuff to my house by tommarow," She growled and slammed the door leaving.

Mike just stood there. Not a tear from his eye. i slowly crept down the stairs and sat next to mike in a chair.

"Hi Jerebear," he said sofly. "Did Doll wake you up?" he asked brushing his fingers through my hair.

"Y-yeah, she is k-kinda loud." we chuckled.

"Well, i'll be gone tommarow to bring a garbage bag full of her stuff. She's a slut anyways. I'm glad i met you" he kissed my forehead.

He turned off the kitchen light and i squeaked.

"M-mike, iim afraid o-of the d-dark!" i yelped and hugged his arm.

he chuckled and petted my hair as we walked upstairs. I got in my own bed and layed down.

Mike's pov-

I got up early in the morning with jeremy still quietly sleeping in the room across the hall from mine. God I wish we could share the same room. I slowly got out of my warm bed and put a shirt on carelessly. I put on some leans out from my closet on top of my black boxers. I looked in a few drawers and saw Doll's neatly folded clothes. I ran downstairs and grabbed a white plastic bag from under the kitchen sink. I ran back upstairs and whipped the air with the trash bag.

-after-

I tied the bag up and loaded it in the trunk of my car. I slammed the trunk and swung open the car door. I got in and turned the key driving down the road. I turned down streets until I pulled into a grey driveway. I puffed out my cheeks and got out of the car. I grabbed the plastic bag filled with her stuff and slammed the trunk and door again. My phone vibrated and I checked my texts with Jeremy.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I just pulled in Doll's driveway, ill be back in a bit. Luv ya" I replied puttting my phone in my back pocket.

I knocked on her door and she opened it. She wore a purple baggy t shirt that was obviously to big for her and some furry pajama pants.

"Come in," we walked inside.

She shut the door behind me and I put her clothes down.

"Nuh uh," she smirked. "Upstairs." She ordered pointing at the bag.

I grunted and dragged the bag upstairs.

Ihate doll so much,

Doll's pov-

He carried it upstairs and I slithered behind him. When me and Mike were dating, we would get mad and then have sex right after. I just knew that he still liked me a bit. He put the bag on my floor and sighed. I smirked and stood in front of him.

"Can I go now? Jeremy's waiting for me." He growled.

"What, that gay boy?" I snickered.

He growled and I pinned him to the wall. We stared into each others eye's until he finally tackled me on the bed roughly.

--------------------------------

Heyheyhey!

Please don't kill me because MAH DOGES DAY OF BIRF IS 2Day!!😘

Yey!! 🙌