chapter 1 Hueco Mundo

Izukus pov

It was hero training with all might today. I would normally be excited at the thought but there was one problem and his name was kaccan.

Ever since I was diagnosed quirkless he made it his personal mission to 'put me in my place'. He always was the best, he had a amazing quirk and confidence. I admire that about him and respect him for his skill but his ego was out of control. He always wanted to he the best and though his was perfect. He rubbed that fact in my face for 11 years using his quirk to hurt me and others. When he seen me use one for all in the quirk assessment test he was mad thinking I was keeping it a secret for years and I could tell he wanted to beat the answer out of me. That brings us to the problem its the subject of today's hero training.

Battle training

We are all in are hero costumes and are starting the exercise. It was a hero vs villain type thing. Like captur the flag but with more violence and less soccer mom's. I was hoping that I wouldn't be up against kaccan but I guess luck really hated me. I was in a team with ochako and was up against lida and kaccan. It was alright at the start it could of gone better. I know that he would come straight for me but I didn't think he would do it right off the bat.

His sudden attack was surprising and brutal it was surprisingly going to plan i was detracting him so ochako can find the bomb so we can regroup and fight lida before time runs out. I managed to lose kaccan but was met with a dead-end. I was going to turnaround till I see kaccan standing at the end of the hallway with a molluscs grin on his face. His gauntlets glowed and made a strange sound.

Bakugou "I'm full charged up "

He started to pull back the handle of his gauntlet to reveal a pin.

Bakugou "your a stalker right so you know how my quirk works, I sweat nitroglycerin and make it explode, you see deku these gauntlets aren't for show, they store my sweat into then to make a bigger blast "

I was now officially scared he was pointing that at me I would be killed if he pulls that pin but he wouldn't do that ...right ?. But I was wrong he did do that he pulled the pin and sent an massive explosion towards me I don't remember much after that but I do remember the pain. it was unbearable i could feel my skin burning and my eyes melt and the smell it was like burning tyre but more meaty I was screaming till its all went black.

Hueco Mundo

From the day I woke up I was in this place. It was filled with nothing but sand and dead trees. It was always the night and the moon was always the same .I don't remember who I was but I know that I'm in a place called 'Hueco Mundo' and that im a 'hollow' because of the dragon mask and my bat like body. Hollows are creators that eat positive spirits that haven't passed on yet and are in the mortal world. All Hollows are always hungry and hunting for food but we are stuck here so there isn't anything to eat. That's when it happens , when a group of hungry Hollows bump into each other there is a chance that they would start eating each other and that starts a chain reaction. Where Hollows devour each other till they become a giant hollow know as a Gillian a low grade menos.

It was 3 months till I was involved with one of these events. Usually you lose all individuality and become a Gillian but if you have powerful individual thoughts you control the Gillian. I was lucky I was the one in control but unlucky in the fact I need to eat more Hollows or ill lose my individuality.

After 4 months of eating Hollows I became a Adjuchas it was nice being more aware of what is going on instead of just being a mindless beast. I looked more like a dragon now and could fly which was nice for hunting Hollows. I was trying to become a vasto lorde so I don't have to eat Hollows to stop my self from being a mindless Gillian I had eaten 10,000 Hollows and I was till the same I was still hungry.

After 10 years I had eaten 100,000,000 Hollows 1000 Gillian and 30 Adjuchas and finally I became a vasto  lorde I did need to constantly eat Hollows anymore I could be finally just stop. But I didn't stop i felt like there was more something that I could achieve that was greater then this even more powerful.

1000 year's I keeped on eat Hollows, Gillian,Adjuchas and any vasto lorde I come across in total I have eaten over 10 billion Hollows, 100,000,000 Gillian , 300,000 Adjuchas and 20 vasto lorde I became the most powerful hollow to ever exist and was called Shadoudoragon the king of Hueco Mundo. I was a natural born arrancar a hollow who can take of there mask and gain the power of a shinigami also known as a soul reaper they live in soul society and fight Hollows and send pluses to soul society so Hollows can't eat them or they become hollow themselves.

 I was a natural born arrancar a hollow who can take of there mask and gain the power of a shinigami also known as a soul reaper they live in soul society and fight Hollows and send pluses to soul society so Hollows can't eat them or they become h...

(Art not mine go support original artist)

For some reason I got the urge to go the living world people can see me now so I don't come there alot but i got this strange feeling that I need to go and fast. When I got there I was in the middle of a arena full of people and at each side of me there was a person. One was a girl who seems familiar but I don't know why and a guy who looks like a complete a▪︎shole i don't know why but he made me mad. For all my existence the reason why i was able to stay myself was my burning desire to get revenge on the guy how killed me and coursed me all my suffering. And his name came folding back to be like the dame's had burst

"~Kaccan~"