chapter 4 a smoothie?

Lida pov

Me and izuku got to Manuel's agency and were going on patrol with him. It was normal till he desighed to speak to use.

Manuel "so I know your going after the hero killer kid!"

Me "what?"

Manuel "well you could of gone to any other hero but you chose me a very low profile hero who happens to live in hosu so I'm thinking your trying to catch him right ?"

Me "...."

Manual "you don't have to answer i won't stop yo-"

Izuku "yeah thats pretty much it " he then takes a sip of his smoothie?

Me "izuku where did you get that you? And why are you admitting it to him ?"

Izukus takes another sip of his drink before answering.

Izuku "well he already like said what we did so what the point in hiding it."

I just look at him with a emotionless face.

Me "really!"

Izuku " I don't know, also I got the smoothie like 5 minutes ago you want some its mango, peach and strawberry? "

I think for a second before answering his question.

Me "yeah already"

He then passed me his smoothie and I take a drink. It was surprisingly nice but that not important right now. What is important is Manuel.

Me "want some too ?"

Manuel "hmm sure fuck it why not !"

I give him the drink and he takes a sip of it then had a pleased look on his face.

Manuel " wow thats a good smoothie but yeah I'm fine with you going after the hero killer."

Izuku "thanks for being so understanding and you can have the smoothie!"

Manuel "nice"

~~~Time skip~~~

Me and izuku where waiting for the hero killer stain to attack native, how do we know he was going to attack Native well the answer is simple. He's a massive asshole and is only in it for money so it didn't take a genius to figure out he was going to be attacked next .

We where waiting for a hour till he finally showed up and thank god because I was this close to killing the guy. I seen him throwing his half eaten sandwiche at his sidekicks head and then trip him up after. So there he was stain the man who crippled my brother about to kill native. I wait for midoriya's signal to attack but next thing i know the hero killer is on his knee's with his ham strings cut by midoriya's sword.

To say it was surprisingly easy was a understand of the year it wasn't even 2 minutes until he beat him. To be honest I was kind of disappointed that I didn't really do anything but midoriya turn round and said something that lighted up my mood.

Izuku "hey lida!. Have you ever seen chainsaw man before?"

Me "yeah I think I have its one of the pre-quirk anime's that till holds up I modern time, why?"

He gave me a smug smile and said something amazing.

Izuku "remember that seen where they stomped on that guys balls because he messed with them? "

Lida "uhhh yeah! Where are you going with thi-oooohhhhh!"

I looked at him with a knowing look. While his grin was still on his face. I slowly walked infront of the hero killer as he had panic visible on his face.

Stain "wooow there its not really hero like to kick a man while he's down right ?" He said the last part with hope as he know what was coming.

I pull my leg back and change up a Recipro bearst. I look in his eye before  yelling

Me "RECIPRO BEARST"

stain "NOOOOOO"

I hit him as hard as I can in the ball every man I a 10k radius could feel it i looked back at midoriya to see. Him gone

Iida "midoriya???"

Izukus pov

I was watching was Iida destroyed the balls of the hero killer stain. Till a mission fly Hollow picked me up and started to fly away. I was confused for many reasons 1.being that all Hollows know not to attack me if the want to live and 2. This hollow was weird. It didn't have a mask of a hole in its chest. So I do what any responsible person would do. I cut of its head was eat a bit of it to see if they where the same and the taste the same so is just a weird mask less hollow without a hole but thats over and done with there was only that one weird one right?.
Wrong there were hundreds of Hollows destroying things around hose city.
.
.
.
.
Well I guess I'm killing a ton of Hollows tonight. So I get to work I released spirtul presser to incapacitate  then while I flash step around cutting them to ribbons and after about a hour and a half of kill I was done. Man if I needed to sleep I'd be tired as hell.

I was on my way back to Iida till I was stopped by a news lady.

News woman" I am here with the hero who saved countless lives here today after the league of villains releasted a army of nomu! So hero what do you have to say to the viewers at home? "

Me "What the hell is a nomu?"