chapter 3 internships

Izukus pov

I was going back to U.A after being gone. It would be weird explaining what happened to my class, hell it was weird telling it to my best friend's but I had to to you know, explain why mine not dead anymore!.I had all ready told the staff at U.A what happened to me and where I was and they where understanding. So my class might be the same.

So I stand out side of class waiting till aizawa tells me to come in and when I do I was met with a surprise. They where all happy to see me again well except bakugou but I don't really care. I was going to sit down till bakugou tryed to trip me, enforces on tryed I accidentally stepped on his leg instead of tripping on it. Bakugou was pissed that I didn't fall and was going to attack till aizawa used his quirk to shut up bakugou.

After that whole thing everything was normal well apart from Lida. He looked really annoyed and angry about something and I was getting worried. I was going to talk to him till midnight came into class and was talking about choosing hero name's.there where some good one's like mina's one pinky and uraraka's one uravity, it was cute and fit her well but lida's one was strange it was just his name, well shota also chose to do that but it was out of character for him to do that. I had no time to think of what was going on with lida when midnight called my name to show mine.

Midnight " alright midoriya show us what magnificent hero name you chose?"

Me " oh I'm just going to use my vasto lorde name !"

Midnight "your what ?"

Me "oh its the name all the Hollows gave me when I took over Hueco Mundo"

Midnight "ok i don't see a popular with it unless it's something bad!. Like King explosion murder" she said the last part directed at bakugou for wanting to have murder in his name.

Me " ok so my name is the king of Hueco Mundo: Shadoudoragon the great devourer "

Enji "so manly dude!"

Me "thanks"

Midnight " the devourer part is kind of scary midoriya why did they call you that ?"

Me " yeah i ate like over 10 billion Hollows in my time there "

Shouji " thats very concerning midoriya"

Tokoyami " revile in the dark "

Midnight "so I'm going to have to ask you to remove that part about devouring please "

Me " I understand, I don't want to be a scary or anything "

Midnight "so you hero name from now on is the king of Hueco Mundo: Shadoudoragon"

~~Time skip to lunch~~

Uraraka" nice hero name deku its cool but oddly creepy if you know where it came from and the whole thing?"

She said the last part quietly. I don't blame her for you know have a bit of uneasy feelings for what I did, even i wasn't proud of it but I did what I had to, too survive and come back.

But that wasn't important right now. Lida is the main focus because of his weird behaviour. So I have no choice not to ask him.

Me "hey lida you alright man you seem a bit out of it ?"

Uraraka "yeah you have been acting strange all morning is everything alright ?"

Lida " it its my brother he was attacked by the hero killer and is in really bad shape im scared he wouldn't make it! But I'm also angry at the hero killer for hunting my brother"

he was full fo hate towards this 'hero killer' I could tell he was going to do something stupid to try and avenge his brother, so I do what any friend would  do.

Me "what hero agency are you going to "

Lida "manual's, why?"

Me "I'm guessing you want to avenge you brother right so ill help you."

Lida "what ? Why it couldn't get you in trouble midoriya I couldn't drag you into my problems !"

Me "lida I don't care if I get in trouble. All I care about is know that your safe, I'm doing this as a friend lida so please let.me.help.you!"

Lida was conflicted as of what to say. I just told him that I wouldn't stop him from doing what he's doing but help him do It.

Lida "*crying* why are you always helping people even if it means you'll get hurt? "

Me "because its right!, its what a hero is supposed to do!" I said it with the most confidence you will ever hear. I was unwavering in my beliefs. It was a while till lida spoke again.

Lida "than you midoriya, your a true friend and hero That i want to be!"

Me "so let's do that and catch this bustard "

Lida "yes let do it midoriya I know we can do it. "

Uraraka "yeah if anyone can stop him I'm sure its you deku "

Me " thank you uraraka it means a lot to hear from you " I smile at her and she turns away blushing.

At that moment a unbreakable friendship and brother hood between me, uraraka and ilda was born and would be shapen buy the fire of pain and foraged into a sword.