Cheated and Death

Izuku Midoriya, hero in training in one of the highest school of the country, and few months earlier Izuku ask out his crush Ochako Uraraka. But lately she been cancel their dates and been texting everytime. Izuku thought it was her parents since her parents was still having a hard time with there business.

It doesn't matter to him but the one thing on his mind is there anniversary. Izuku save up and bought her a necklace that she always wanted, sure it was expensive but it was worth it. He order it and waiting for it, and after two weeks it was finally here.

"Midoriya there is package here for you." Iida said holding his package and waiting. "Ah, thank you Iida." He gave his package to Izuku and left him alone so he can prepare it. Izuku open it since he didn't get to see it.

 Izuku open it since he didn't get to see it

"It perfect, now wrap it up and there." He put the necklace back it box and wrap it up. Izuku look at the time it was 8:45. "It almost time for our date, it need to hurry." Izuku got up and put on a suit and tie and went to the restaurant that Momo book for them.

Time skip

It was nine o'clock and Izuku was sitting down and waiting for Ochako. "Do you like to order something?" A waiter ask him waiting for him. "No, not yet I'm waiting for my date." Izuku told him as the waiter understand. After he waiting an hour he decided to order. 'Is she late, oh crap I forgot to sent the location.' Izuku immediately sent to location.

Ochako pov

Ochako was sitting on her bed was someone else watching a movie when she received a text message. She look at it to see Izuku. "Is the loser again, just ignored him and I give you your favorite thing~." Ochako ignored his text message and started to get undressed.

Izuku pov

Izuku have done waiting for an hour as it was now ten o'clock. He paid the bill for himself. 'Why didn't she come?' Izuku walk back to his dorm room, it took him fifteen minutes to get back. "Midoriya how was the date?" Kirishima walk up to me as Izuku noticed he was sad. "What wrong Midobro, is everything alright." Kirishima was there for his bros. "Ochako didn't show up to our date." Izuku said in a sad tone.

"How about we check on her, maybe she sick from yesterday." He remembers when Denki cook food and made all of them almost sick. They went to the girls side of the door, with Tsuyu since they don't know where she is. As Izuku was about to knock on the door until. "Harder daddy ooooooh~." The three hear Ochako moaning for no reason, Izuku felt betrayed of what she doing. "How did that feel~." Thete was a guy that sorta sound familiar. "I love it, now come on before someone come check on me." She was cheating on him with somebody else. Then that sadness became anger, as he activated One For All and kick the door down.

Izuku, Tsuyu, and Kirishima was shock to see a naked Ochako and a naked Neito Monoma. The person she slept with was class 1a worst enemy. "Deku I can explain, t-this isn't-t what it-t look like." She try to explain until. "YOU WHORE, YOU SLUT, how could you did this to me." Izuku started to cry about the betrayal. "What wrong can face that your girlfriend having sex with the most popular student hahahahaha." Neito try to make him more upset than. "DETROIT SMASH!!!" Izuku punch him in the face and crash to a wall.

"So that who you were texting the one that always said we don't deserve to be in class 1A, I can't believe you." Izuku ran out of the room and went to the boys dorm while the rest of the class was disgust about what she did.

Time skip

Izuku been avoiding her, or his classmate been help but Monoma keep ruining it. Now it was a training for class 1A and with the Big 3. Izuku was training with Mirio with One For All. (A/n He still have his quirk and I gave his quirk a little upgrade instead of him going through solid objects he can use it on other people.) "Deku, Mirio!" Eri ran to them. "Hey Eri, how it going." Mirio as the little snow white. "Papa took me to the petting zoo, and there was puppys and kittens." She told him. "Wow, I didn't think Mr. Aizawa will do that type of stuff." Izuku had to admit it.

After Eri sat with Midnight since Aizawa was in a meeting. But all in the sudden a portal open up as the League of Villains walk out. "The League what are they doing here." Izuku said to Mirio. "I don't know but be careful we don't know what kind of tricks they will do." Mirio told him. "Eri stay here." Midnight told her as she was infront of her. "Kurogiri get the girl." A portal was form right behind her. Izuku activate one for all and immediately went to her. "SPINNER NOW!" Everyone noticed that Spinner was about them as he got his sword and jump down and stab him in the back. Everyone even Toga was shocked about it, especially Eri. "D-deku." Eri was scared. 'One for All 4%, Smash.' Izuku managed to kick off Spinner with his sword. "HAHAHAHAHAHHA FINALLY THE BRAT IS DEAD!!!" He was laughing but then. "SHIGARAKI!!!" All Might saw what happened and ran at speed. "Kurogiri get us out of-." But Kurogiri wasn't fast enough as All Might hit him and immediately put quirk canceling cuffs on him. "WHAT NO I SUPPOSE TO WIN, KUROGIRI!!!"

Kurogiri make portal for the league except for Shigaraki and left. "You are going to Tartarus with All For One." As luckily there was police here on patrol around the school and took him to Tartarus. 'That traitor left me.' As he was taking away, while All Might went to Young Midoriya. Izuku was bleeding out from the massive hole.

Time skip

It was a funeral of Izuku Midoriya, everyone was crying about his death. They all gave a speech about what his heroics. Izuku gave One For All to Mirio before died. As he was out into his put into his grave right by his parents grave. As everyone cry Eri was still crying after risking his life.

Izuku pov

'Where am I? Am I supposed to be dead?' Izuku look around the dark void as a ball of light. "A world, demons, rebirth." The ball of light. "Protect." Izuku doesn't know what going on. "QUICK IT!!" The ball of light as some one walk up. "Oh my god." Izuku look at the figure.

" Izuku look at the figure

"Hello there." It responded to Izuku as freaky out. "Is this form not pleases you? Let me change my appearance." He charge his appearances to some else.

"Is this better?" He asked him as Izuku nodded yes

"Is this better?" He asked him as Izuku nodded yes. "Okay but what going on? Why am I here? Am I supposed to be dead?" Izuku was asking to many questions as he stop him. "I brought you here because I want you to give you a chance, more like a second life." Izuku look at him. "What do you mean?" Izuku asked. "My creation said demons, so I want you to help them by rebirth." Izuku didn't believe him about demons until he realized that he a being that not human. "So what do you said." Izuku knows he can't go back, but demon was a different story. "I guess I do it." Izuku agreed. "Farewell young slayer." He clapped as multiple ball of light surrounds him and he disappeared.