Surviving The Nights

Tanjirou managed to cut the hand demon head off as the head fall right in front of Izuku as he kick it. "Said hi to death to me." Izuku put his blade on his sheath and use it as a cane for a bit. 'Damn Damn damn damn!! I'm going to died!! My body is gradually falling apart I'm already too late to stop it.' The demon look at his body as it crumble away right in front of him. 'In the end he'll gaze upon me with eyes that are as if he's looking aat filth. The type of eyes that are full of disdain. Damn it, I'm so afraid to close my eyes. But this body won't allow me to turn my head. I can't believe the last scene upon before my death is the face of a demon hunter-. Tanjirou turn to him with a face of sadness. This caught the demon off guard. 'Why do you have that expression on your face?'

    Hand demon flashback

"Big brother, I'm alone in the dark I'm so scared. The hand demon but a human self was crying. "Big brother, hold my hand like you always do. Why did I devour my brother?" He still sobbing because what he did. "..eh? Who is this brother I'm thinking about?" A hand appear right in front of him.

    Hand demon flashback ended

  Tanjirou stand right in front of one of the demon arm. The demon look at him and wonder what he doing. 'A scent of sorrow.' Tanjirou thought as he grab his hand as Izuku look. 'Why is showing mercy toward a demon?' Izuku dosen't get it, but the demon was crying. "God, please allow this person to never become a demon again when he reincarnates." Tanjirou pray for him as the hand demon remember. 'Big brother. big brother, big brother grab my hand." He walk to his brother. "Alright alright, you're always such a scardey-cat." His older brother said to him.

His body crumbles away as Izuku look at him. "Tanjirou why did you show mercy toward him?" Izuku walk to him. "Because I smell the sorrow coming from him." Tanjirou answer his question. "Then why you become a slayer then?" Tanjirou look at him and smile. "Because my sister have been turn into a demon, she was out of control but she back but still a demon, so I been training two years to become a slayer and defeat the one who turn my sister into a demon. And turn Nezuko back into a human." Izuku never thought of that reason, his reason is revenge but he put his hand on his shoulder.

Than Tanjirou and Izuku look as the body finally gone. "Come on I think we done with the first night." Izuku said while walking off and Tanjirou thought. I won. You guys can at ease now. The other children that were killed will also. Return just as was promised. Even though they are only spirits now. He thought of Makomo, Sabito, and other that died to the hand demon.

Return back to be by their beloved Urokotaki sensei side. Back to their home narrow mist mountain. If I die, my spirit will return to where Nezuko and Urokotaki sensei are. The sun started to rise up. Seven days later, morning only five people survive the seven night.

"Welcome back." One with the black hair. "Congratulations, being safe and sound is better than anything else." Said the one with white hair. 'There are only five people left?!' Tanjirou look around. 'There were twenty one people before. That guy isn't here because he got kill in the second night, and I couldn't save him.' He said looking down as Izuku putting a wrapping his forehead with bandages to stop the bleeding.

Izuku was standing right next to Tanjirou andhe look fine. A girl with black hair with a butterfly pin in her hair with a pink kimono. Another one with blonde with a haori that yellow with white triangles on it and the last one was the one look mad. His hair is also black and short but only in the middle and the side is gave a little bit of hair.

The girl was looking at a butterfly ans silent. "Will Died Will Died Will Died Will Died Will Died. Even if we survived, we'll still die in the end." The blonde keep saying about death. "Eh? Now what do I do? What about the blade?" The dude was asking about the blade. "You must first pay the cost for the uniform. Then you must get your body measured and have your rank engraved." One of the twin said with white hair. "There are ten ranks in total, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. You are now at the lowest 10th level." Said the one other one. "Hey Tanjirou guess what." He whispered. "What?" He ask. "The one with black hair is a boy, I know because I use to know someone told me." He remember that Rengoku told him that the one with black hair is a boy when he have to look after for the leader for a bit. "So don't get to confuse." Tanjirou nodded. The one with black her with hair in the middle.

"What about the blade?" He ask with an unpatient. "Today, you will each choose a chunk of tamahagane alloy. Your blade will be completed within 10 to 15 days. Also, from now on,  kasugaigarasu will be following you all." She clap as crows started down. One land on Tanjirou shoulder, one on Izuku head.

A crow landed on the girl arm and the blonde got a sparrow

A crow landed on the girl arm and the blonde got a sparrow. "Eh? A crow isn't this, isn't this a sparrow?" He ask as the sparrow keep chirping. Kasugaigarasu is a crow that is primarily used for communication. 'Kasugaigarasu huh.' Izuku and Tanjirou thought of what he said.

"CAWWW!!!" The crow was cawing because of the dude hit it away. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT SOME DUMB CROW!!" He yelled at her and punch her then grab the girl with white hair and pull it. "WHAT I WANT IS THE BLADE!! GIVE ME THE BLADE RIGHT NOW!! THE BLADE OF THE DEMON KILLING CORPS!! THE "BLADE OF COLOR CHANGE"!!" Izuku grab his wrist. "Let go of her."

Izuku was not happy with what he did

Izuku was not happy with what he did. "Or your wrist will be broken." Izuku threaten him. "HUH? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU CAN TRY IF YOU DARE!!" He yelled at him, the other twin just watch them. Izuku tightens up his hand and slowly hurting it some so much making him let go.

"Damn it

"Damn it." He said holding his wrist as Izuku stand right in front of the girl. He got to her height. "Are you okay?" He said while wiping the blood off of her and fixing her hair. She nodded in her seem to be emotionless face. "Are you done?" The one with black hair said getting there attention. "Yes please continues on." Izuku said in respect since he know who there father is.

"If you please go over there, and choose the alloy that will be used to create your blade." He said as we look at different rock or something to choose. "This alloy for the blade that will be used to destroy demons and protect yourself will be chosen personally by each of you." He said. "I'll probably die really quickly." As his sparrow try to cheer him on.

    ??? Pov

"Is that so, there are five people remaining they seem excellent. My swordsman have increased, I wonder what kind of swordsman they all are.