Swords

Izuku was helping Tanjirou walk since his body was sore. "Come on Tanjirou we almost there just don't fall on me." Izuku keep slapping him to wake him up. Tanjirou was thinking about the final selection.

'I was to naive. Even though I encountered eight demonin final selection, I killed them, without even having a normal conversation with them.' Izuku and Tanjirou walk past by a boy with assume that his grandmother. 'I don't have the chance to ask. For a way to turn a demon back into a human.' Izuku stop and took a break because he barely got any sleep. Then continue to walk it took them away as the sun seem to go down.

'I'm so sorry, Nezuko. I'm so sorry.' Tanjirou thought about his sister before turning into a demon. 'I originally wanted to return as soon as possible but my body hurts so much. The uniform is so heavy.' They went past a crop.

'After climbing down fujikasaneyama a wave of weakness slammed into me, leaving me utterly helpless in my fatigue.' It took them almost all day but they got there. "We're here, come on can you walk on your own?" Izuku ask Tanjirou if he can walk.

"No, not really it still sore." Tanjirou said as he responded. "Urokotaki, Nezuko." Izuku almost let go of him but he regain his grip. *knock knock* They heard knocking. Someone kick the door off the house. Izuku and Tanjirou look at the door frame.

 Izuku and Tanjirou look at the door frame

'So that Nezuko. Why does she have a bamboo in her mouth?' Izuku look at Nezuko before Tanjirou try to get out of Izuku grip. Izuku let go as he ran to his sister. "NEZUKO YOU AWAKE!! YOU WOKE UP!!" Tanjirou ran to her, she notice and ran to him and hug him.

 "NEZUKO YOU AWAKE!! YOU WOKE UP!!" Tanjirou ran to her, she notice and ran to him and hug him

Izuku watch as Tanjirou started as something in his mind came up. Izuku thought of crying around him for some reason. "WAHH- why did you suddenly fall into a coma like that? You laid there in your bed and wouldn't wake up. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!" He continued cry about her sister.

Than all of the sudden his master came out of no where and hug both of them. "You finally came back." Urokotaki said after a he said that Izuku was about to leave until Tanjirou.

"Hey Izuku, this is Nezuko my sister. Nezuko this is Izuku." Tanjirou introduces her to Izuku. "So, this is Nezuko. Nice to meet you." Izuku said in his normal tone.