4)

written by your favs

ultra

and

maxxx

as always enjoy 😉

-

*third person pov *

Veronica jingled the keys into the locked door, she had stayed over at Kevin's apartment till she was sober enough to ride the subway alone. It was nearly 4am and Veronica was exhausted.

When she opened the door she didn't expect to see the sight before her eyes. Cheryl's head was on Toni's chest her leg across Toni's waist, they both seemed sound asleep.

Smiling veronica whispered to herself. "Just a rumor huh?" taking out her phone she quickly opened snap. Tiredly she yawned and snapped a picture of the duo.

Veronicas eyes were clouded with tiredness as she did what she thought would be black mail against her new friend. It might've been because the girl was still tipsy or it might've been the pure tiredness in her eyes, but instead of sending it to Cheryl she sent it to her story.

Not realizing her mistakes she tossed her phone on the bedside table and flopped down on her bed.
-

*cheryl's pov*

I woke up, holding my hand to my head. I had never had a drink before, so it was to no surprise my head was hurting. I felt a body next to me quickly turning to look over in confusion.

"Oh shit." I said out loud as I looked over at the sleeping girl next to me. Her left arm laid over my waist, as her gently intertwined with mine. "Toni wake up." I whispered as I shook her shoulder softly.

Toni sat up and stretched, yawning as her body parts moved off of mine. For some reason the loss of contact made me sad, I wanted our skin to be against each other again.

"I thought I went back to my dorm last night." Toni looked over at me, her eyes droopy.

"Apparently you didn't." I said awkwardly as I could feel her breath hit my skin, due to the closeness of our bodies on my small bed.

She nodded and sat up her pink highlighted hair falling effortlessly down her shoulders and back. The tiredness in her eyes still visible as she looked over at me.

"What time is it?" She asked with an easy smile.

Furrowing my eyebrows I reached over and grabbed my phone off my night stand. "11:30" I hummed as a reply.

"Shit." She cursed jumping up, as she quickly grabbed a brush off the floor and started brushing her hair.

"Slow down what's going on?" I asked sitting up frantically. She quickly slipped on her vans and digger in her pocket pulling out a piece of gum.

"Uh nothing I just forgot someone was visiting me today, that's kinda why I was at the bar last night. A little bit of liquid encouragement." She said checking her own phone.

"Shit their fifteen minutes away." She said mostly to herself. I nodded and grabbed the keys off the night stand, tossing them too her. I couldn't ignore the jealousy in the pit of my stomach. What if it was someone special to her? Like a boyfriend or girlfriend.

"I'll get your number from Veronica I gotta go." She said heading towards the door. She seemed on edge and nervous. "I had fun last night." She said with a simple smile before sliding out the door. And just like that the girl was gone.

I stood up and stretched with a sigh. I looked over to my left and saw ronnie sound asleep. Her leg was arched up over her pillow and she was snoring. I chuckled to myself before grabbing a towel out the closet, my shampoo, body wash, and brush Toni had just used.