6)

written by

ultra

and

maxxx

maxxx an: sorry y'all i took a break from watt-pad my gf needed some time she even had a breakdown and i had to get in the shower fully clothed and bathe her :/ poor baby  but this is anon so no one will know this  but now  we should be back to regular scheduled updates :)

as always, enjoy :)

-

i laid awake staring at the textured ceiling of the dorm. the soft sound of veronicas breathing invaded the room. i sighed as thoughts of the girl played in my head.

Toni topaz. i barely knew this girl but yet she was all i was thinking about. i had only met her three weeks ago for the first time. if you would've told me that was going to be my "girlfriend" in the next three weeks i would've thought you were insane. but here we are faking a relationship for a college.

she was an Enigma, i couldn't figure her out. she seemed so genuine and kind and knew what she was doing when we went out. but the girl at panera did mention she never stayed in a relationship. so how come she treated me like this was her twelfth relationship? she was so calm and didn't stress out things like i did.

she smelled of cologne and vanilla. a scent that was oddly mixed but yet worked so well. sweet and savory all in one. her eyes brown like warm chocolate. and her skin smooth with a caramel tone.

then her lips. oh her lips, pink, full ,and, looked so nice.

she tried to kiss me. or maybe i misinterpreted her intentions. i needed answers and fast. sighing i sat up and slipped on my slides grabbing my keys to my old honda i quickly hurried off to toni's dorm.

-

should i knock? what if she was sleeping? i don't want to interrupt that. i thought to myself as i headed down her hall. why was i here? was i going to straight up ask if she wanted to kiss me?

i got to her door and music could be here from outside the door. definitely seemed like a sad song you'd drink too. maybe she was up, that soothed just a little bit of the nerves in my stomach.  balling my fist i raised it to the door, taking a deep breathe i knocked twice.

after a short wait the door opened to the sight of Toni. she had a tired smile on her face. her hair tossed up in a bun, a white tank top, plaid sleep pants, and seemed to be wide awake.

"what's wrong? it's 2 in the morning and you look like you haven't had one drop of sleep" toni said eyebrows furrowing.

because i haven't, i thought to myself.

"nothings wrong, i just couldn't sleep" i said standing awkwardly in place. toni crossed her arms with a smirk and leaned on the door.

"so you just showed up at my door?" toni teased.

"no, well yes but okay i have an explanation" i rambled looking  anywhere but her face she chuckled and shook her head.

"cant get enough of me huh?" she said in a cocky voice.

"no i just i don't know, did you try to kiss me?" i started and tonis smile turned into a amused grin. i didn't give her a chance to speak and started to immediately talk.

"maybe you so an eyelash and was leaning in to get a closer look, or or maybe you saw a pimple i always break out this time of year, i think it's global warming or something." i continued to ramble toni pushed herself off the door and took a step closer. i started to blush and go on.