Something Else

No ones POV

The twins and y/n have been hanging out at school since they arrived. They never faced issues and everything was perfect even though they only ever hung out at school. They all grew closer and close everyday. Some closer than others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

All I could think about was the twins and how amazing our friendship was. we hadn't known each other a month and we were so close. It's almost time for l- "RINGGGGGG" lunch... I made my way to the cafeteria to meet the twins there. "Hey shit for brains!!" I heard from behind me. "Oh hey Kirari!" I saw her but not Ririka. "Where is Ririka?" I asked with a concerned face. "She wasn't feeling to well this morning so she was sent home. It was probably from being in the cold this weekends beach trip with my stupid family." She rambled on about how much she hates her family and i just laughed at everything she said cause she really does NOT like them. She was mid sentence and then stopped... "BITCH!!!! WHAT IF YOU CAME AND MET THE REST OF THE MOMOBAMI CLAN BITCH OMG!!!"She screamed so that all of fucking Japan could hear. "Woah woah Kirari, I don't think that's a good idea and plus they sound like dicks..." I said with slight confusion. She went from screw the to BITCH COME AND MEET THEM. "I just exaggerated that's all..." She said with a laugh. " OH wait you know what you just described?" I said with a side smile. "What?" She asked looking at me with low eyes... "yourself... BAHAHAHAAH" I said while almost pissing myself laughing. "YOU STUPID BITCH!!" She yelled while throwing her half eaten sandwich at me. She proceeded to try and hit me and I just yelled for help that would never come. "WAIT if I go with you will you please stop abusing me you asshole!!" I shouted as I pinned her hands down. " Yes I will stop, meet me after school by the gate." She said with the biggest smile. "Alright sounds good I'll see you later as I gathered my stuff to leave"

It was the end of the day and I met Kirari at the gates like she said. I already had a bag ready since I have a room here at the academy as well.

Kirari looked at me and smiled saying "The limo will be here in a minute So just hang tight"

I looked at her with the side eye and then took a sip of my water until it was gone and then just threw it at her for no reason. "That's for earlier asshole!" But before I knew it she tackled me into a bush off to the right and I felt sharp pains in my side. This crazy ass was tickling me. "This is what you get!!!" She she yelled as we both laughed except mine was from pain and fun. she had my arms pinned for one second and then looked at me and said "don't fuck with me, y/n" she had almost a devilish smile on her

"Uh guys what's going on?" I heard from behind her.

RIRIKA POV

Where the hell where they? I was driving in the limo so that I could be there when our chauffeur picked up Kirari and y/n. I wanted to see y/n especially. When I heard that she was coming over I was ecstatic because y/n was super cool. If I'm being honest I'm not that outgoing. half the time I wish I had a mask to cover my face because I can never handle anything without looking nervous. We puller up to the school and I saw them in the bushes. There was a lot of movement but also a lot of screaming so i wasn't sure what was happening there so I went out to check. Kirari had y/n pinned. it low key pissed me off.

"Uh guys what's going on?" I said in a low voice. "Hi Ririka!" I heard from under Kirari. She sounded so happy to see me. I felt my cheeks get red. This is when I would use that mask I was talking about. I looked at them and told them to get in the car.

"So Ririka how are you feeling?" y/n said to me as we sat in the limo. She was asking about me? No one has ever cared about m enough to ask if I was feeling better. "Yeah I'm feeling a lot better, it was just a small stomach ache." i looked down in embarrassment even tho there was nothing to feel embarrassed about. She came to meet my family. They weren't that bad but idk if she will be able to handle them. They are kinda crazy.

Y/N POV

I was pretty happy to see Ririka. I'm always happy to see Kirari, she's my best friend and all but... Ririka is just something else I guess. She makes me feel, accepted and just amazing... speaking of feelings what the fuck was that shit back there with Kirari? That shit made me feel weird, but I'll let it go.

We arrived at their house and HOLY SHIT. I felt like I was at my own house just a different design. It was absolutely huge with windows the size of my ass. (I have a fat ass sooo). "Well are you coming dippy?" Kirari said to me.

"Yeah just let me grab my bag" I said while hurrying to the back of the limo. I grabbed my bag and hurried to the front door where Ririka was holding it for me. I flashed her a smile and said "After you ma'am" She giggle and I saw a slight blush flow across her cheeks which made me blush slightly. i was greeted by a big ass family, The Momobami Clan, and Kirari and Ririka's mother and father

 i was greeted by a big ass family, The Momobami Clan, and Kirari and Ririka's mother and father

THESE CRAZY ASSES

"Um hello everyone I'm y/n l/n and I'm best friends with the twins." I said with slight panic because the whole family was low key intimidating.

Everyone greeted me and we all talked for a long while ate food and then the clan went back to the hotel they were staying at. Me and the twins went up to their room and it was huge. They each had a kind sized bed right beside each other. I moved the beds together while the twins got ready for bed. we tuned on a movie to fall asleep to. At least they did. I was fell asleep after they did. I was in the middle and we were all cuddling while watching the movie. Kirari fell asleep on my arm and then eventually rolled over to her side. I looked over at Ririka and she was rapped around my body like a sloth raps around a tree. She looked so peaceful. She had a light snore which was really cute and every once in a while she would hug me tighter and dig her head into my collar bone. I left her go cause I didn't want to wake but eventually I fell asleep

Heyyy sorry it took me so long to right this but I hope you like ittt. I should right more tomorrow