Plans

Y/N POVI sat with Yumeko until about 10:30 cause i had to get ready to go to lunch with Kirari and Runa. Yumeko was still asleep so i gave her a kiss on her forehead and made my way out. Kirari's dorm wasn't far from mine but it was a lot of zig zags to get there. I arrived to her door and knocked for her to let me in. The door was opened by Sayaka who was just about to head out.

"Oh uh hello Sayaka, How are you this fine morning?"

"I'm wonderful thank you." 

Kirari came over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Kirari waved good bye and Sayaka was gone. I walked in and sat at her kitchen table. "Would you like something to drink?" "Uh orange juice if you have any?"

Kirari poured me a large glass of orange juice and as she was walking over she tripped on literally nothing... Orange juice got all over me. "I need to borrow a shirt." Kirari took me to her closet and i picked out a shirt similar to the one i had on. I took my shirt off and and started putting the other one on until Kirari stopped me. "Y/n... what the hell are those?" I looked at her with confusion and then put my back to a mirror and saw my back covered in marks and scratches. I looked at my back and then at her and she started smiling. "Tell me about it." "Absolutely not." "I swear to god y/n i will kill you if you don't." "Well then you better start planning my funeral causeeeee i'm not saying shit."

Kirari started wrestling with me until Runa walked into the door. "Hey shitbag how are you?" She said with a lollipop shoved in her mouth. "Living the dream." Me and Kirari put on our shoes and we went to this little brunch bar. 

"So... we were thinking of probably having a school dance and we need help planning it." Kirari said as she took a sip of tea. "Well idk why you needed to ask me cause i know nothing of the type of stuff." Runa gave me a look. "what?" "We just need you to pick out music and a theme. That's all" I looked at them for a second until i gave in. 

We sat there for another hour and finally got up to leave. Runa parted ways with us when we passed the arcade and me and Kirari kept our route back to the school. We took a detour to an ice cream place not far from the arcade. It was kinda quiet on the way back but i didn't mind.

We both finished our ice-cream right when we got to the door. She walked in and kinda gave me a "We gotta talk" look. "What did you need me for last night?"

She stood up and walked out to the kitchen where you were standing by the island. "So, when are you gonna pull your head out of your ass?" She said as she shook her head. I was very confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a head tilt. "Y/n, listen. If you are trying to hide the fact that you re still MADLY IN LOVE with Ririka, you are failing miserably." i shook my head to deny the fact. "Noooooo i'm not." "Yes you do, because you have been acting impulsively. You told me that that's what you do when you don't know what to do." I looked down because, she was right. I liked Yumeko. a lot actually but i can never give her what i want with Ririka. I like Yumeko but... I love Ririka.

I looked up at Kirari and honestly wanted to burst into tears. "I don't know what to do Rari..." She put her arm around me and started comforting me. I stood up from my stool and looked at Kirari. "I want Ririka so bad it akes me want to fucking die."

"Well i hope you know that the feeling is mutual." I moved my gaze to Kirari and started smiling. "Really?" "Please, i could tell from a mile away." I started laughing and smiling. I got a ding from Yumeko on my phone and decided to look at it.

Y : Hey y/n i'm going to the mall with Mary for a little. ill see you laterrr.

Y/N : Okk beautiful, have fun and be safe.

You looked at Kirari with a smile and asked her all these questions. She answered questions i never thought i would ask. Eventually, it was time for me to head back to my room. I gathered my things, blew a kiss to Kirari and made my way out the door.

I have to help plan a party AND Ririka likes me, maybe, yes? Idk but hopfully everything goes the way in should. I sat down on my bed and turned on some TV till I fell asleep. it was a long day.

-------I'm very sorry the chapter is so short and borying but i keep falling as i write this but i will have more out tomorrow. Anyways, GOOD MORNING OR NIGHTTTT