⁰⁹ rich bitch!

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌳 .* :☆゚───────

the suttle flirting and fucking was one thing. one thing that bakugo had managed to convince himself was a heat of the moment, intoxicated occurrence. but now, since the moment he got her text, he'd been trying to come up with another excuse. he had settled on the thought that it was just another deal, even though this went against all the rules he'd set up for himself to keep his personal life and whatever the fuck this was, separate. don't deal during the week, no dealing to non heros, don't go to their house, don't fuck customers, but i guess we all know how that turned out. sure it was high maintenance but being the number 5 hero in all of japan at age 18 was a pretty big deal. having a scandal could jeopardize not only all the hard work he'd put into his career but all his friends as well.

bakugo entered the condo and was met with the concierge sitting at the front desk. the man gave him a stunned look but didn't stop the hero from
walking right past him and into the elevator. he hit the button to the top unit like komaki texted him too. when bakugo exited the elevator, there was a small room between the elevator the only door on the floor. he rang the bell and stood hesitantly for a minute while he waited for her to answer.

there was still time to leave. he could turn around, block her number and go on with his life before he got too caught up in things, like he knew he would deep down.

but before his feet could move, the door opened.

komaki stood wearing a pair of low waisted cotton shorts and a cropped white tank top, that showcased the tiny heart shaped bellybutton piecing that dangled from her flat torso. on top she had on a long black kimoat. her hair was tossed on her shoulders a little messier than he'd seen her before bakugo only thought it made her look sexier, if that was even possible.

"shoes off" was all spoke before walking down the long hallway. bakugo closed the door behind him, slipped his shoes off and followed komaki. the marble tile felt cold even through his socks. bakugo observed some of the pictues hung up in the grey hallway. some was art in large canvas that he could only assume cost a fortune, while others were photos of komaki from photo shoots. there was one photo he specifically couldnt take his eyes off. it was taken from above her while she laid-back back wearing lace lingerie, hair sprawled across her shoulders.

"you model?"

she sighed "a bit"

when they reached the end of the hallway komaki made a right leading them into the main area of her condo. it was an open concept loft. the top floor sat on top of the kitchen and just over looked the living room, facing the huge floor to ceiling windows that gave a beautiful view of the city night sky. the kitchen was nicely decorated with expensive, all black appliances and in the middle, an island with matching marble countertops to the floor, there was as well as a few cushioned, stool chairs to sit on.

her living room was decorated with a huge dark grey sectional couch, it faced the flatscreen tv that was mounted against the wall. next to it were a few shelves covered with books. bakugo stared, briefly reading the spines of the books. the majority of them were quirk related, a few in the support course. in the middle was a small round dark wood stained coffee table and under it a large grey fluffy area rug. on the right of the shelves was an open door with your basic bathroom stuff. on the left, between the shelves and the windows, was a small mini bar cabinet. there were bottles of wine stacked vertically. it was the same dark wood colour as the coffee table. The other side of the room had a black metal spiral staircase leading up to the top part of life.

her condo looked spacious, elegant and most of all expensive, definitely better than the small on campus dorm room that bakugo shared with kirishima.

"you can leave that on the counter" she spoke referring to the air sealed bag of weed bakugo had under his coat "take a seat you know, wanna drink?" komaki asked while walking over to the mini bar.

"yeah scotch thanks. nice place, looks expensive" he started the obvious and took a seat on the couch

komaki laughed and joined bakugo, "sure, i wouldn't know my father pays for it"

bakugo chuckled "so what are you? like a trust fund baby?"

"hmm yeah but only since we have an agreement"

"what's the agreement?"

komaki paused and looked like she was thinking until she let out a dry laugh, "you ask too many questions, what movie do you wanna watch?"

she began to scroll through her netflix selections and played a movie she stated that she heard was good. although, it didn't really matter because within minutes of the opening scene, the couple was already on top of one another making out.

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌳 .* :☆゚───────