¹⁰ knock knock

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌳 .* :☆゚───────

⚠ smut warning; teasing, fingering, cunnilingus, dom/sub,

smut warning;
teasing, fingering, cunnilingus, dom/sub,

his middle and ring finger thrust in and out of komakis tight cunt. komakis back was laying on the soft grey couch, knees bent with her legs spread open for the blonde's easy access. her moans were almost in adiouable with katsuki's swollen lips muffled against hers. komaki brought a hand up to lace in between the roots of bakugos hair while the other held his bicep that was keeping his strong build sturdy on top of her. bakugo bit down on her lip almost hard enough to draw blood and komaki let out a moan into his mouth before she broke away panting, trying to catch her breath. bakugo lips trailed down her jaw, neck, then collarbone, retracing the same hickeys that were not a faded purple, while also making new ones. every thrust of his fingers curled up hitting her g spot but the pace wasn't fast enough to make her cum, and he knew it. she started to buckle up her hips to match with the thrust of his fingers but that still wasn't enough for her.

komaki groaned "stop being a tease"

bakugo laughed. "what? like you are to me?" he whispered right in her ear before kissing just below it.

"is that what this is about? i hurt your little ego doming you and now- oh," komakis words were cut off and in their place was a strain of moans from bakugo rubbing small, slow circles on her clit using his thumb. komaki threw her head back and bit her bottom lip to suppress her moans. she didn't want to give bakugo the satisfaction of seeing her flustered.

"what was that?" he taunted

"go- go faster" she muttered out in between moans.

"ask nicely." bakugo said with a smirk on his face. he knew exactly what he was doing to her.

komaki shook her head no.

"i'm sorry, did you not hear me? i told you to ask me nicely."

even with her cheeks flushed red, her eyes hardly able to focus and her face covered in a thin layer of sweat from being on edge for so long, she still didn't budge. instead, she once again tried to grind into him but bakugo stopped her. bakugo pressed down on her clit and changed to slow deep thrusts using his fingers.

"komaki i can play your little game all night. if you want any kind of pleasure you ask me nicely. you say "please sir can you finger fuck me faster?"  understand me? you wanna be a brat with me? wanna test my patience? cause i can promise you the only place it'll get you is on all fours a shaking, crying, mess and with my cum dripping outta you. try me."

komaki inhaled deeply but kept her eyes locked in with bakugos, as if she was daring him to make his next move.

and almost as if it were on cue, a loud knocking started at the door.

bakugo rolled his eyes and picked up the pace on his fingers "but i guess we'll have to do that another time. who's at the door?"

komaki just moaned, the pleasure of finally getting close enough to climax clouded her vision.

"komaki i know you're in there! open the door!" it sounded like a girl on the other end of the door. the voice was high-pitched and sounded a bit annoyed.

"ki who's that? answer me or i stop"

"d-dont stop, it's no one important. just make me cum"

bakugo moved down the couch and placed his mouth right over her cunt, so close his breath fanned over and made her shiver  "it'll be faster if i just-"

bakugo removed his thumb and replaced it with his mouth. his lips sucked her clit while his tongue flicked up and down all the while his fingers were still buried inside hitting her g spot at a fast rhythm. komaki tried her best to hold back her moans but it was useless with her being so close on edge. she pulled on the root of his hair harder and allowed her eyes to roll back in pure bliss when the vibrations from bakugos moans reached her clit. the bangs on the door only got more aggressive so katsuki worked his mouth faster.

"oh fuck i'm gonna come wait-" bakugo removed his fingers and replaced them with his toung instead. he fucked his tongue in and out of her sloppy cunt till she felt her walls clench while she came. komakis thighs squeezed around the blond's head and she grinded against the flat of his tongue, riding out her orgasm till she was done.

bakugo and komaki were still both trying to catch their breath when the yelling started again.

"maki i know you're in there! i know you told me not to come back but please!"

"you should probably go get that" bakugo snickered. he picked up his shirt off the ground then walked down the hall and into her bathroom.

komaki rolled her eyes. she picked up her tossed panties from the ground, slipping them on along with her robe before finally going to answer the girl at the door.

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌳 .* :☆゚───────

not proud of this smut but i hope it made up for my hiatus!