⁰² tease

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌳 .* :☆゚───────

komaki checked her watch to see it was around 9:30 pm. she had been waiting in the office building parking lot for the last half hour. although, she wasn't too phased by the time. she knew dealers had their own lives with other costumers. the last think she'd wanna do is have to find another person to buy her shit from cause she annoyed him asking where he was. it took izuku a lot of convincing to give her bakugos number in the first place. earlier, she sent him a text with what her car looked like and now, she sat in there playing music and going on her phone to pass the time.

bakugo pulled up to the office parking lot and parked next to what he assumed was komakis car. he took a small ziplock bag with two grams of weed from his bag and got out of his car. bakugo stood in front of her car door, about to knock on the window when he noticed that she wasn't paying attention to him. she sat in her car lip syncing lyrics to the music that was blasting so loud, you could hear the base and a few lyrics from outside.

talk your shit, bite your lip
ask for a car while you ride that dick
you really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thang
he already made his mind up 'fore he came

he had recognized the lyrics from how often the song played on the radio and social media.  he wasn't a fan of rap or more specifically the lyrics in that song, but seeing the way the brownskin girl sang the lyrics while grinding her hips into the drivers seat of her all white sedan was quite a turn on. maybe the song wasn't that bad.

komaki vibing was cut short when she saw the ash blonde boy starting at her through her window. it was a bit creepy to see the 6 ft figure wearing an all black hoodie starting down at her but her quirk always protected her. a big reason for her normally carefree lifestyle.

komakis rolled down her window "aren't you gonna come in?" her voice was smooth and sweet like honey yet the comment was almost taunting.

"fuck no. here" bakugo replied harshly. he put the bag in komakis hand that was dangling through the window.

"in a rush, are we now?" she spoke while counting cash to pay him with.

"it's none of your fucking business dumbass"

"you know" she stopped counting the money and looked up at bakugo "i really didn't think you be this much of an asshole" besides her bitter words, her tone had a hit of seductiveness left behind.

"the fucks that supposed to mean"

she giggled and folded her arms to leaned them against her rolled down window, taking a good look at bakugo. she bit her lip and bakugo couldnt help but take this time to really soak up her appearance. long black hair looked like silk as it hung down and framed her perfect face. and the way her tits were cupped tightly in her white tank top and pushed up against the ledge of the car windowsill, almost a little too perfectly for the ash blondes display. she was dripping sex appeal from the way she giggled to the way she was bitting her plum lips and looking up at bakugo through hooded eyes that were oh so tempting.

"nothing, i'm just teasing you baby" komaki finally broke the long-awaited silence. she held the cash on between he tip of her index and middle finger, handing it to bakugo before she leaned back into her seat and switched the gear from parked to drive.

"you seem like a good little boy and i like to see how far good boys let tease them before they snap, or take control" she smoothly said. komakis let out another one of her intoxicating giggles then drove out of the dark parking lot. that's when bakugo realized that she wasn't going to be like any other client, she was going to be troubled.

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌳 .* :☆゚. ───────