⌦𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.

➮𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━

volleyball practice had just ended and the team was changing and leaving the gym. kei and noya had clean up today, which was bound to be a disaster but daichi had called it 'quality team bonding' kei quipped with a typical vulgar sentence in which suga would shush him. 

tobio always found it amusing. the entire team. his boyfriend. how salty he was to everyone but him. 

and the power he held. 

oh he loved the power. 

with just a glance he could shut kei up, something no one else could do, and something a lot of people begged for him to do. 

he never really had to until he took it to far. he knew his limits but sometimes his salt shaker would be buried in salt or blinded by rage that he passed those limits. tobio always put him in his place. 

he in fact, had to that exact thing today. when he went to far with nishinoya. in return, kei had clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes. as practice continued,  he teased tobio more than usual and seemed to be taking it out in the game, it definitely improved his performance. tobio wished he could be like that all the time in volleyball, his blocks on point, his spikes powerful, his predictions precise, and his serves shattering the other team. 

he told that to him during the break, which led to a fight between the two. the team hadn't thought much of it, it was quiet and it was between tobio and kei. it was normal. but it definitely affected the two. it wasn't their normal little insults back and forth, this fight went deeper than that. using card they shouldn't have. 

tobio's jaw clenched as he picked up his bag and left the clubroom, muttering a goodbye to the team. he was walking near the gym until he stopped and questioned if he should still go home with kei. did he even want to see him? 

tobio was torn between waiting and leaving. kei would be done cleaning soon considering he would want to get away from noya as soon as possible. he was moving his head back and forth towards the gate and the gym, listing the possible outcomes of each scenario. he was pulled out of his thoughts by a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to face a group of girls. 

"hello?" he didn't know why the three were avoiding eye contact, why their faces were red and why they were acting so nervous. 

"hi kageyama-kun," one of the girls said, briefly looking up at tobio before snapping her head back to the ground. 

"is..there something i can do..for you?" he asked, still confused. 

the girls giggled and started nudging each other before the middle one spoke up, "ok ok!" she gestured her friends to stop, once they did she started to fiddle with her hands then looked up at tobio. 

"im watanabe ai, this is ito keiko and this is sato mai." she managed to get out before inhaling deeply and looking back down at her shoes, "we're in your class, well ito is but sato and i have seen you playing volleyball and stuff.."she trailed off, her face getting brighter. 

"im sorry, i don't know you, is there a project im supposed to do? if it's for tutoring, I already have one." tobio, still oblivious and confused as ever. 

"kageyama tobio." the girl said, twisting her hands together tightly and inhaling sharply before managing the words, "i like you." 

tobio was taken aback, he didn't expect a confession. sure he got his fair share of them, but never after practice, maybe because he was always with kei. he stared down at the girl, his mouth slightly open, not knowing what to say. when the girl finally looked up her eyes widened and looked intimidated, tobio was confused until he felt an arm slip around his waist and pull him close.