• 9

N

I'd seen the fucking article about Alexandria and I getting married soon. If this man makes me marry someone because it's good for my job, I'll fucking kill him.

"Trevor what the fuck is wrong with you?! You want to get me married?! I'm not doing none of that shit dickhead!" I yelled into the phone.

"Niall I don't have time for your shit. Find someone else to babble on about. You're doing as you're asked to or I'm ending your career. Now let me sleep, it's 1 in the morning," he said, ending the call.

God I really want to kill someone right now. If Alexandria hadn't worn her fucking shiny diamond we wouldn't be in this fucking position. Before I could even think I grabbed my keys and got into my car. I drove over to Alexandria's place and I was fuming, absolutely fuming. She is single handedly ruining my life.

I went to the door of her penthouse and banged on the door. I didn't care if I woke anyone up, but then again, she's the only one who lives on that floor and the above. Penthouse, fun.

"Alexandria fucking open up!" I Said, heavily banging on her Oakwood door.

"Fucking open the door!" I yelled. She had two potted plants on either side. I picked one up and as I had expected I saw a key. I jammed it in and opened the door. My anger was through the roof to be thinking about how stupid of a hiding spot it was for the key.

"Alexandria!" I shouted. The whole house was pitch black except the light from the kitchen. I entered the kitchen and I saw a sight I never in a million years I thought I'd see.

Alexandria was slouched over the counter, crying her eyes out while drinking orange juice, drowned in water. Well I thought it was watered down orange juice until I saw the half empty bottle of vodka sitting beside her.

She wascompletely wasted.

"Alexandria?" I called, my anger mostly fading, overtook by pure confusion. Alexandria was the kind of person who was always so happy and chatty and up for anything. I've never seen her cry or get mad, except for the one time but I was pissing her off. This on the other hand was beyond unexpected. I've never seen her drunk. Well I've only known her for a month but I could tell she wasn't the person to get drunk out of her mind.

"Whooo are you?" She slurred her words, pointing her well manicured finger at me.

"Uh Niall," I answered.

"You! I haaate you," She said, standing up and walking to me drunkenly. She jabbed her finger right into where my heart is.

"You ruined my life. I j-just wanted to be a-a normal person and you, YOU FUCKED IT UP! Now e-everyone hates me. I didn't even done anything to them. This is unfair. So unfair. Why me? Why why why?!" She cried heavily, pounding her hands on my chest. How the fuck do I deal with this?

"W-what did I do to deserve this?" Her voice tapered off to a very meek whisper.

"Why me?" She whispered yet again, her honey coloured eyes finally being covered as she shut them in exhaustion and drunkenness. Her body went limp in my arms unexpectedly. I grunted when her whole body weight was depending on my arms. My hands went under her underarms and I pulled her.

"Alexandria?" I whispered to see if she was awake. All she did was moan and sigh. I assumed she had completely passed out.

I bent down and put my hand under her knees and the other one went around her back. Once I had a good grip on her, I picked her up. The girl was light as a feather. I went up the stairs and to her room. I laid her down and pulled the duvet over her. She sighed in content and tucked herself into the bedsheet.