• 14

TW/
NON CONSENSUAL GROPING
If any of you are uncomfortable with such content please don't read ahead. Your mental health is so much more important than this story.

You are valid.
You are loved.
Take care of yourself please.

I love you x

A

We'd just entered the after party venue and I was so thankful people didn't care about who was coming and going in. I didn't want this after party to turn into a spontaneous engagement party for a fake couple. That would be sad. Niall left my side and went to go do his own thing. I found Louis and Harry and I decided to third wheel as usual.

"Hi boys," I waved to the two of them and sat beside Louis.

"That was one hell of an award show. Did you know he would do that?" Louis asked me.

"No actually. I had no idea any of this was planned. I was just as shocked as you guys were," I said.

"You two will be talk of the town for the next week or two, without a doubt," Harry said, tipping a glass of scotch-whiskey. I snatched the glass from him and took a long sip from it.

"You're still 20," Louis said.

"And I look like I give a fuck? I'm British and legal drinking age is 18 in good ole mother country. So what?" I asked, finishing his glass of whiskey. Just one glass was enough to make me woozy. I wasn't like completely obliterated drunk but I could feel the alcohol running through my blood.

"You have any work tomorrow?" Harry asked and I shook my head.

"I have the next two days off and then I have a shoot," I answered.

"Well I guess... you can drink but only if either one of us are there with you. Otherwise you're not touching a drink, okay?" Harry fathered me.

"Okay okay, whatever," I shrugged. We got ourselves a second round of drinks and I was really letting myself go now. I had my days but I was mostly a happy drunk.

"I'm gonna dance," I mumbled drunkenly. Harry and Louis looked between each other before letting me go. My dress had a little loop towards the end of the dress so that I could hold the dress up without dragging it on the floor. It took me a while but I found it and slipped it on my wrist.

I danced like there was no tomorrow. One of my favourite songs played and I immediately started vibing with it. Suddenly someone gripped my wrist really hard. I was drunk but I wasn't incoherent. I tried pulling out of the man's grasp but his hold on me was too powerful for me to snap out of.

"Lemme go," I mumbled, trying to free my captive hand.

"Oh no no no. How can I let a sexy little thing go," the man whispered in my ear.

"Stop! Let me go," I said, trying to twist my hand out of his grasp. But he pulled me to him, holding me in a position which I can't escape from.

"Fu-cking let me go," I grunted, trying to get one hit on the man but he wasn't budging. His disgusting fingers travelled up to my chest and groped it really hard. I let out a whimper of pain from the mishandling.

"J-just Stop please..." I cried, not wanting this to continue at all. The same hand gripped my hips and dug his nails into my skin. I let out a loud cry as I felt his hand travel even lower. I tried writhing away from being assaulted in an after party. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't come here. I fucking hate this. His hand was tight around my neck, not letting me move an inch.

"Please please please. I'll give you money if you want. Just let me go," I begged and pleaded pathetically.

"If I wanted that I would've robbed some man. Not a small girl like you," He said, pressing his grimy palm down on my most sensitive area.