Chapter 7

Gons POV:

I spend most of my days after school either studying or playing video games, buts since Killuas is going be staying here for a while with his siblings I might as well clean up the place so they could fell at home... well a nicer home.

One I finished with the house I went to the store to grab groceries. As I was looking for chocolate since killua and Alluka seemed to like it I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey are you okay?" I said turning my head.

"Watch we're your going freak!" I heard a familiar feminine voice say...

I look down to see none other than the blond Barbie herself, "Sorry didn't see your there Retz." I said with a blank yet irritated face.

She scoffed, " where are your little friends? I thought the included you in everything?" I said.

She looked at the ground. The thing is that me and Retz used to be best friends until she started hanging out with the so called popular kids. She started dress more revealing clothing and her personality drastically changed. She had started picking on one bully me with her new "friends" and stopped talking to me.

I started to walk away, I paid for my things and left. I was felt pretty tried from carrying my bags so I sat down near on a fountain.

 I was felt pretty tried from carrying my bags so I sat down near on a fountain

As I sat down I felt something grab onto my arm.

"Gon!" They said in a sweet voice.

I look to my side to see... RETZ!

"Hey babe! Are you ready to go!" She said looking at smiling which later turned into a more serious face.

I look out to see a man creeping behind a wall. 'Does Retz have a stalker?!" I thought to myself.

Soon after the same man came walking up to use. As he stood right in front of use, I could fell Retz grab my arm tighter.

"Excuse me sir can I help you?" I said in a sweet smile standing up, Retz still holding onto my arm.

"Yes, can you please tell me where the nearest bars is miss, would you care to show me the way.~" he said with this twisted smile.

I could fell Retz tense up. She had this scared look on her face.

" The nearest bar should be a a few blocks down to the right, on two-zero street." I said smiling yet pissed.

He scoffed, " I was asking her not you!" He's shouted.

" My girlfriend isn't feeling well at the moment and is tried, so I answered for her." I said