Chapter 13

Gons pov:

Darkness...

Everything was just dark...

It's so cold....

I then feel something pull my arm down causing me to fall on the cold concrete floor.

"Gon Freecss I presume?" I hear an older woman's voice say in slight disgust

I don't say anything, I just look down.

She was probably angered by that, "YOU LITTLE RUNT! ANSWER WHEN ASKED A QUESTION!" She yelled at me kicking me to the ground.

I grunt while I hold my stomach.

"Tch, pathetic little street rat." She said while leaving the room.

I lay on my side wondering who to escape this hellhole. 'I wonder if killua knows I'm GONe' I giggle at the dumb pun I made, trying to lighten up my mood.

*3 hours later*

I hear the door open from behind, I look back to see the same woman from before. 'What does she want know?' I glare at her.

"Hello runt, I want you to answer a few questions." She spoke.

I just continued to glare at her.

"What if I don't want to." I said with a small scoff.

"Then I'll make you." She said with a evil smile walking towards me.

I try back up, but she ended up grabbing me by my hair.

"AH! STOP THAT HURTS YOU HAG!" I yelled.

"So are going to answer the questions or do I need to continue." She laughs.

"Like hell I answer some dumb question!" I said holding on to her hand.

she throws me to the ground and picks up a long stick.

" you really are difficult, runt." She said as she swings the stick at me hitting my side.

"ACK!" I Yelp in pain.

She continued to do this until I finally again to answer, I just lied their emotionless and in pain. I fell bad for kill, he and his siblings had to go through this hell.....

"Goody!" She squealed in joy.

So loud...

"Now you little runt, first question, how did someone of your status get in contact with a Zoldyck of all people?" She said with a slightly cringed face.

It took me a second, I was decided not to answer since I just wanted to stay silence and didn't have the strength. But I didn't want to get beat again.

"I.... walk in the... morning..sometimes... and I-I accidentally ...took ..a turn........ and.. landed on your property..... in which I met Killua...." I was just barley able to speak.

"I see..." she said before asking another

"What's your relationship with the Zoldyck children." She glared at me.

I paused

If I tell her that I'm dating killua, she'll definitely kill me!