Chapter 10

No ones POV:

Gon wakes up to a nuzzling feeling in his back. He tries to turn hi body around , but he couldn't move very much. He turned his head back to see a sleeping killua, wrapping his arms around Gons waist. Gon chuckled and so went back to bed.

*Few hours later.*

Killua wakes up to the sound of his phone ringing.
He yawned and picked his phone up. ' Illumi?' He thought as he answered his phone.

"Hell-" he was about to say when he was cut off by Illumi.

"KILLUA! Listen I need you to get out of that house! You don't have much time! Pack your things, gather Alluka and Kalluto, tell them to pack their things as well!" Illumi said on the phone in a hurried panic.

KILLUA POV:

"Illumi what's going on?! And why do we need to leave?!" I shouted in my phone, not to loud to wake Gon up.

"Kill please! I'll explain everything later, but wake them up and pack already! Also Gon isn't safe either, tell him to pack a few things as well." He said

W-what does he mean Gon isn't safe?!

I rush out of the room to Kalluto and Allukas room.

"HEY! WAKE UP!" I yell at them.

They soon wake up and give me a small glare but that soon turned to a worried look, I guess because I looked like I was about to have a panic attack. I throw them their bags, but they seem to be confused.

"Onii- Chan why are you giving us our bags? We only use them if we're going to....." Alluka stops talking and looks at me with a sad and terrified look.

"Big brother are we leaving Gon-kun?" Kalluto asked with a sad expression.

I just looked at them, we didn't have time. Assuming Illumi was worried about something, had to have something to do with our parents?! 'What if they found us and know about Gon!'

"Look I'll explain later, but just pack your things!" I said running out of the room. I went back to my room and saw I had a notification. Dad..

Old man: killua I know where you've been hiding, and that so called lover of yours. I will find you and your siblings, I'll also have a nice little 'chat' with that little boyfriend of yours.

 I will find you and your siblings, I'll also have a nice little 'chat' with that little boyfriend of yours

My eyes widened as I read this, 'crap if he finds Gon...h-he'll... k-kill him..' I didn't think twice before grabbing a bunch of Gons things and shoving it into a luggage. I then rush to the bed Were Gon was sleeping and violently shook him awake. He quickly wakes up and gives me a small glare, kinda like how Alluka and Kalluto did.