Chapter 1

Alfred ran through the streets of Bervri, racing his brother up the town square and to the dining hall. Matthew won and alfred came in about a second later. "Oi! You two. Sit down." Arthur commanded, pointing to the two seats on either side of him and his wife. "Aye aye captain!" He teased and sat next to his mother, Matthew sitting next to Arthur. Despite Matthew being the eldest, he abdicated the throne and instead started dating Gilbert, the King of Prussia. (He's awesome so the kingdom stays.) matter of factly, they decided that if they adopted a baby, the baby became king, if not, Ludwig and Felicia were next. Due to their various connections they were well off, and a very successful trading kingdom, among other things.

They had made many connections throughout the years, surprisingly most of them were because Alfred befriended them. Except one kingdom. The kingdom of Kievara. Alfred had brown up with soldier stories, the violence they faced when trying to conquer what they called a wasteland. People died every step of the way, savagely attacked and brutally murder. Or at least thats was they claimed. There's one story that he remembers in particular.

"I was sent on a mission to kill them, for they had savagely attacked us, but somehow they knew. They knew and no one knew how. We had been ambushed and all the men died, except me. There's one person I will never forget. She had lavender eyes and light beige-blond hair. The signature look of a Kievara royal. She slaughtered them all, and by the end, she only had one scratch, it was on the left side of her lip."

Alfred shuddered at the though, if he ever met her, he would avenge him men. He remembered what they told him, how she was a horrid monster, he assumed she would look like one too.