9

Ehehe...heheh

Should I be turned on or be scared?

Of course scared! Damn... It only feels good if you are reading it, but not if you are in the situation itself.

I struggled to get lost in his body cage. He doesn't seem to mind though. I think it is because he already had his fair share of amusement from me.

"Ahahahhah..ahahhahah. Yeah! We are very close hahahha.."

"So what are you are asking?", he asked then looked at me as if he wants me to continue speaking.

"S-so Xiu... ", I said in a meek voice. I am not used to this! I don't want to call him by his name! I think I am having some kind of punishable act whenever I am to call his name!

But if I won't call him by his name... then my oh so 'believable ruse' will be revealed..

But the again, look at him...

Though there is no change in his facial expression, the color of his eyes are turning crimson red, struggling to stay on its black color.

"Mmmh? What is it my Ian..."

Noticing that I have an effect on him, my face are struggling to not smile.

DON'T SMILE DAMMIT!!!

But who will not smile if a very handsome male god just told you, that you belong to him?

I am not like any other transmigrators in those novels ok? I'm sorry but I am not entirely numb in front of beautiful individuals. That's why I must build up my resistance!

But even though I am a bit happy, I still have conscious ok?!! My body belongs to only me and myself.

"So where are we going? I mean we are on a forest again. Is this place a way back to your house or what?", I asked him.

I need to be informed ok? I don't even know where I am anymore.

"In the Zhyrro Forest. Follow me little Ian, we are going to find a place to rest.", he said then started walking again.

You mean a tree again? Like every time we need to sleep? Like really? -__-

But as usual, I just followed him because I am clueless about the nooks and crannies of this goddamned forest.

As I observed this forest, I noticed the difference of this place to the last forest that we had travelled.

This forest is more dense than the other. The trees also have a thicker trunk and the leaves either have a color of purple and red. I can also notice some creepy plants. Some are moving and some are too beautiful. But I always remember the saying that the more beautiful a thing is, then it the more dangerous it is. Especially, now that I am in a fantasy world. I need to be wary about my surroundings.

Mama this is so scary. It is so dim and I am sure that the sun will be gone by a few minutes later.

Wait wait wait.... System?

He suddenly pops out and looks at me with a teary eyes.

If I didn't know that he is invisible in naked eye, then I would have a heart attack.

'Hhuhuhuhuh...'

'Ummm.. why are you crying system?', I said in my head, feigning a calm front so that Xiu wouldn't notice I am talking to someone as much as possible.

'Uwahhh!! Onee-chan only remembered me now. Onee-chan only remembers me when she needs something!'

Oops. I guess he's right.