𝗽 𝗮 𝗽 𝗲 𝗿 ␈ 𝗰 𝗿 𝗮 𝗻 𝗲 𝘀

Au= 3rd year Snape's DADA class (yknow the 'tUrN tO pAgE 394'), Draco send Harry a secret letter by paper cranes rather than the drawing itself.

Top!Draco, Bot!Harry (again i'm a top harry supremacist but I wrote top!Draco to gain readers yknow), forehead kiss, fluff, slight foul language, hermione being the biggest drarry shipper, ron being confused with drarry, the slytherins giving zero fucks draco is dating harry. 

"Do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all, Ms

"Do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all, Ms. Granger?" Snape glared at her. Black eyes looking at her with utter disgust and judging her acts. Harry wanted to speak up but Hermione seems to be giving him a signal or somesort with her fingers, telling him to shut up.

"You ask us a question and she answered it, why ask a question if you don't want her to answer it." Ron stood up as he glared at Snape. Black eyes adjusting before Snape sighs and turn back to the screen projector.

"Detention Mr. Weasley, perhaps if you want to stood up for your know-it-all girlfriend do it at the other Professor's class and definitely not mine, and note that 20 points from Gryffindor," said Snape as he wrote some of the importants notes in the blackboard, "5 for Ms. Granger lack of control of her tongue, 10 for Weasley's inability to mind his own business, another 5 for Weasley's rude gesture on standing up for his precious insufferable girlfriend." He glared at the whole Gryffindor before continuing the lesson.

Ron raise his middle finger as Snape focuses on the blackboard.

"Psst!" A soft voice quickly reach Harry's ear.

"..."

"Potter! Pssst!" The voice said again as both Harry and Hermione continue to ignore the annoying aristocratic voice.

"Oi!" A paper was thrown at Hermione's face as she quickly glared all the way to Malfoy's table with Crabbe.

"What?" Hermione whisper-shouted, already in horrific mood due to Snape and now Malfoy have to put up an act. Damned Slytherins are being such a pain in the arse.

"Get me to Potter!" Malfoy quickly demanded, glaring at Hermione, and point his fingers at Harry.

"Harry, Malfoy wants to talk to you." Hermione whispered at Harry, as Harry look up to meet Malfoy's stern gaze at him.

"What, Malfoy?" Harry said already done with the day, despite it was still early in the morning.

Malfoy flew the paper cranes at him with a certain spell as it wings fluttered elegantly all the way to Harry's palm. Malfoy gave him the usual arrogant smirk as he winks at Harry and raised his eyebrows. Harry glared at him before opening the letter at him. Harry saw the messy children scribbles that was supposedly a drawing of the Quidditch match tomorrow.