𝑪𝑯. 𝟏: 𝑰 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖

TW: Sex Scene

Bodies intertwined. Skin against skin. Breathing heavy. That was the feeling Templeton Peck enjoyed the most, his member entering Samantha Martin made beautiful sounds echo throughout the room. Her moans a symphony. Something he called upon after a good or bad day, it was something he craved. Her body wasn't enough, her personality that filled her made him want her more. How lovely she was. How caring she was…..

Feeling Sam's hands gripping onto his hair as she rode him made him groan with delight. His fingers dug into her soft flesh as he pounded her. Making her full, then leaving her again. The repetitive motion was enough to drive both of them crazy.

The sweat that formed on his forehead was an indication of how hard he was working, this was their last round for the night. He was making it count. He could feel the warmth and the wetness around him.

Looking up at her he could tell she was close, but he wouldn't let her have that satisfaction. He wasn't done. Harshly he pulled out of her, the look of horror on her face was clue enough that she disapproved.

He pushed her beside him before scrambling above her, rolling her over onto her stomach he lifted her rear. Holding onto her hips he harshly pounded into her from this new angle.

The moans erupting from her were intoxicating. The feeling of her ass against his skin made him feel alive, sure war made you feel alive but sharing a bed with the one you love, and pounding into her….oh boy.

Running his hand along her back he grabbed her hair, pulling it back so her back was flush against his chest. With his other hand he snaked down her body, ever so slightly he brushed her clit.

A moan escaping her lips as he did so, he wanted more of that. So much more, he continued his assault on her clit, the rocking of the bed was like a boat along the ocean. Rough, but beautiful. How this bed hadn't buckled underneath their riding was a mystery. He began to tease her clit between his thumb and index finger. Her moans got louder as he tortured her body, removing his hand from her hair he began playing with her nipples.

The sensation enough for her to scream in delight, finally he could feel the wetness building in her. Demanding it's exit. After a few more thrusts finally she came, her juices coated him. The warmth of it made him smile as his cock began to twitch, until finally he released. He gingerly ran his fingers along her abdomen. He could feel her clenching her womanhood, in an effort to milk him. He smiled before kissing her shoulder. She wasn't getting anymore of that, to put it simply he was dry. Although another round wouldn't hurt…..

Samantha's hand snaked around the back of his head, finding its resting place on the back of his neck. Looking into each other's eyes the love was there. It had always been there. Ever since they first met. Removing his hand from her clit he chuckled, "welcome home, baby. I missed you."

"No shit, Peck." Sam chuckled before moving forward and flopping onto the bed. Peck chuckled before he flopped onto the bed next to her, he couldn't stop watching her. The way she curled and blushed after a rough session, she looked adorable.

Running his hand through her hair he smiled, "don't you ever change, Martin."

"I won't Templeton."

"Rude."

"You started it. No formalities, remember?"

Peck sighed before he wrapped his arm around her, he began to softly stroke her back. A smile still on his face, "I love you."

They were three words he never got to know too well, for one before he met Sam he was a playboy of sorts he never needed to use those words. In fact, he was afraid of the answer. Every time. He truly did love Sam, she was the only woman who could bring him back down to earth after a rough day, and not in the sexual sense either. She had a kind heart, one he fell in love with effortlessly. He watched as she turned to face him, the anxiety of rejection still lingered in his mind.

"I love you too."