𝑪𝑯. 𝟐: 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕

As the sun rose Peck opened his eyes, being a soldier he woke up with the sun. Looking over to the other side of the bed he saw the love of his life, the woman he would spend the rest of his life with. Propping himself up on his elbow he began to kiss her arm, his hand snaking to her waist. 

He could feel her stirring beneath him, the grumbling was enough to stop him. He would have to wait until later, with a finally kiss he kicked the doona off him. Sighing he got up, the winter air hitting his bare flesh. 

Leaning over he placed his elbows on his knees, hunched over. Running his hand through his messy hair he smiled, they'd only been in this house for a few months and already this house was christened by the couple. 

He began to remember the first time they walked through the door of this beautiful home, the smile on Sam's face made it all the more real. The dogs running around the house, taking in the new smells. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of two dogs barking outside the door. Great. 

Looking back at Sam he smiled, getting up from the bed he leant down and put on his boxers. The elastic now loose thanks to how hard Sam tugged on them last night. Opening the bedroom door he exited the room, with one last glance at the sleeping beauty he blew her a kiss. Closing the door he turned and looked at the dogs. "Yes?"

Both of the dogs tilted their heads as they looked up at the blonde, he chuckled before his Kangal jumped up onto the male. A groan escaped him as he looked into the large canines eyes, "one day I won't be able to catch you." He gently lowered the dogs legs, once the dog had all four legs on the ground he leant down and gave both of them a pat. "Do you….want….breakfast?" 

The dogs began to jump around and Face laughed, he began to walk down the hall towards the stairs. Walking down the stairs he headed towards the kitchen, the dogs hot on his heels. Walking into the kitchen he was almost pushed over by the dogs. Groaning he opened the fridge, grabbing out some meat and some vegetables he placed them on the bench. 

Preparing the dogs meals felt like a chore, especially when both of them were jumping all over you to get the food. Once their breakfast was made up he walked over to their bowls, leaning over he ordered the dogs to sit. The quickest they ever sat down was when there was food around. Face chuckled before he gave them both equal amounts of food. 

Standing up he ordered the dogs to eat, walking away from them he grabbed some glad wrap, wrapping the remaining mixture. Walking towards the fridge he opened it and placed the bowl inside. Now it was time for the humans breakfast. 

Walking towards the basin he could have sworn he heard someone coming down the stairs, washing his hands he walked slowly out of the kitchen towards the front door. He couldn't see anyone, he was on high alert as he looked around. If someone was in the house no matter if there was food or not the dogs would bark and probably rip them to shreds. 

As he walked into the kitchen he soon realised why the dogs didn't go off, and why he felt he was hearing things. A pair of hands wrapped over his eyes, he began to panic before he smelt the scent of his beauty. 

"Thought you could get up without me?"

"I tried. You've gotta give me that." Face chuckled before he gently removed her hands, turning around he looked into her eyes. "Breakfast?"

"Breakfast."

Smiling he noticed she was naked, his eyes wandered over her body. His mind filling with ways he could feel her against him, before he could take her she walked away. He followed her around the kitchen like a lost puppy, he was supposed to be making breakfast. She was supposed to be sleeping. Sam had a way of taking over things, but god he loved it. Not because he was lazy, but because he loved watching the way she sashayed around the house. 

While she was at the stove he wrapped his arms around her waist, he began to kiss her shoulder as she cooked. "Hey….isn't it dangerous to cook naked?"

"Face."

"I'm not trying anything, I swear!" 

"Uh huh, sure." 

Sighing he knew he was going to win, instead he decided to set up the table. By this stage the dogs had finished their breakfast and were now begging Sam for scraps. Face rolled his eyes at their attempts. 

It seemed like only milliseconds before Sam was there placing food on the plates, he smiled as he kissed her cheek. Sitting down at the table he waited for her to sit down, now it was time for their breakfast.