𝑪𝑯. 𝟑: 𝑩𝒐𝒙𝒆𝒔

Breakfast was finished. Humans and dogs all happy with food in their bellies. Standing up, holding onto his plate, Face walked towards his beloved, grabbing her plate he turned before getting a harsh smack on his ass. A smirk spread across his face before he sashayed his hips as best he could, heading towards the kitchen he placed the dishes in the sink before turning around to be met by his naked beauty.

"Darling."

"Handsome." Sam's arms were now wrapped around the blondes neck, a large grin on her face. Wrapping his arms around her waist he began to sway, the chuckle that was echoing throughout the room was music to his ears. He truly loved this woman. Everyone said that he would never find his one true love, that a woman would never take his heart away. They didn't know Samantha Martin. She was a darling, his angel.

"What are you thinking about, handsome?"

"Us."

"Oh?" Wiggling her eyebrows, Face chuckled, running his fingers up and down her back he could hear her soft hums of approval. A smile spread across his face as felt her relax against him.

"I think someone needs another snooze." Feeling a shove against his chest he laughed.

"No, I've slept enough."

"I haven't."

"Too bad."

Rolling his eyes he watches as Sam pulls away, his grip loosening around her. As she turned her gave her a slight tickle on her sides, a laugh escaping her before she turns and points. "It's rude to point." It was now Sam's turn to roll her eyes, chuckling as he looked down at the dogs. Both of them with their heads tilted confused more or less. "Can I help you two?"

Both dogs looked at each other before walking away, Face rolled his eyes before he followed Sam up the stairs towards the top floor. He began to run up the stairs, playfully nudging her as they reached the top floor.

Face smiled as he looked back at her, seeing her frown slightly before laughing. The blonde chuckled before walking into the bedroom, it was gonna be a long day it seemed. Sam and Face were going to be unpacking boxes and making sure that the house was in working order so to say.

Looking at the bedroom he saw the boxes practically covering the room, sighing he looked behind him to see Sam walking in somewhat cautiously a smirk spread across Face's features before he walked towards the bedroom door. Quickly shutting the bedroom door he looked at Sam, a bark heard from the other side of the door signalling he had shut the door in their dogs faces.

"Face?"

The blonde chuckled as he walked around the room checking the boxes, finding a sturdy box with god knows what's in it to make it so tough. Smiling he looked over at Sam before quickly walking to her and lifting her. Walking her towards the box he placed her in front of the box, turning her around he bent her down so her breasts were flush against the box.

Pulling his boxers down he stood behind her, running his fingers along her spine, "Face…." Grabbing her brunette hair he pulled her head towards him. Quickly he entered her, not allowing her to protest. His free hand held onto her waist as he pounded into her, the friction between their bodies was something they had only experienced mere moments ago but god this was what he wanted. They both needed it. The love they shared was immaculate, the need to be rough was within them both. The drive scratched at the surface. "Face I-"

He continued his assault, the harshness of his thrusts surely filling her whole, as quickly as he left he came back. He began to kiss along her back, his hand moving from her hair down her sides towards her clit. He began to rub her clit between his thumb and pointer finger. The amount of pleasure he was giving her was intoxicating not only for her but for him. The sounds of her moans enough to make him want more.

Biting at her shoulder he began to move at a slightly faster pace, his body against hers. His full weight almost on her as he drove home, grunts erupted from his throat. He could not control his desire, moans from beneath him was an indicator as to how he was performing. Biting into her he curved his spine slightly getting a deeper angle, the surprised whine from his beloved was enough to tell him he had hit the jackpot and he needed to bring this beauty to her release.

He began to play with her clit, first moving softly, then harshly. He could feel her tensing and releasing as she moved through the motions, the slapping of skin against skin was heard as he drove himself to his release and hers. A loud cry was heard from beneath him, his cock now coated in his darling's juices. Grabbing her shoulder he pulled her up so her back was flush against his chest. Thrusting up into her in a standing position he closed his eyes as one hand played with her nipple and the other played with her clit.

His thrusts became sloppy as he tried his hardest to keep the pace, holding onto her breast and twisting her clit slightly he finally came. His seed now planted within her. His breathing was heavy as he felt himself twitching slightly, releasing what was left within him. Kissing Sam's shoulder he smiled, "what were you gonna say, baby?"

"I was gonna say, harder Corporal."

"Sorry, baby." Face laughed before he slowly pulled out of her, "these boxes aren't gonna be unpacked are they?"

He smirked as he watched Sam turn around her arms now around his neck, "no. No they're not." She began to kiss him passionately, maybe the boxes will get done another day.