Obito and Kakashi

You are finally here. Obito said.

Sorry sorry I forgot that I was supposed to meet you. Kakashi said.

Tch poor Rin. You kept her waiting like that. Obito said.

You were the one who started the Sorry I'm late game. Kakashi said.

Anyways I wanted to ask you a favor. Obito said.

You ?! You are asking me a favor ? Kakashi asked shocked.

Yes. Well could you......could you please give me Rin ? Obito bowed.

Eh ? What are you talking about ? Kakashi asked.

You know.....I entrusted her to you and I can't live without her. She is my everything. The more I spend time with her the more I love her. The more I'm thinking about her the more I want to see her. So I'm asking you. I know I'm being selfish but can I please have Rin ? Obito asked.

Hahaha Obito you really are idiot. Nothing was between Rin and me. I never said that she is my girl or that I want her. She is my friend and always was. That's all. Kakashi said.

What ? So you two were all this time just friends ? You are not hiding something aren't you ? Obito asked.

No I'm not hiding anything. I like her only as a friend that's all. I wouldn't lie to you. Kakashi said.

Are you sure ? Obito asked.

Yes I'm sure. Kakashi said.

Are you really sure ? Obito asked.

Obito listen I already said that. And besides she is not my type. Kakashi said.

What did you just said ?! ? Are you saying that Rin is not beautiful ?! Obito asked angry.

No ! That was not what I meant. She is beautiful and kind too and also very smart. Kakashi said

Huh ?!!! So you are saying that she is beautiful ?!! Who do you think you are talking about ? Back off she is mine now !!!! Obito said more angry.

Then what was I supposed to say ?! You don't like both answers ! So which one is it ?! Kakashi asked.

Today is a really cold day don't you think ? Obito asked.

Now he is ignoring me. Kakashi said.

Do you think I have a chance with her ? Obito asked.

Of course. Rin no longer loves me. She loves you now. Kakashi said.

Don't be stupid. Rin doesn't love me. Nut now that she gave up on you I finally have a chance. Obito said.

And he still doesn't believe me. Kakashi said to himself.

But that Shisui was lucky. Getting hugged by Rin. I wish that were me. Obito scoffed.

What ? Why was she hugging Shisui ? Kakashi asked.

Because we look almost the same.Rin hugged Shisui thinking that it was me. But that means she wanted to hug me ? Right ? Obito asked.

You are taller than him. But maybe she is all over you that she couldn't see clearly. Kakashi elbowed Obito.

Again you are talking stupid things. Obito said.

And besides you two are hugging everytime you see each other so stop whining. Kakashi said. Th-that's not true. Obito blushed.

What are you blushing about ? Only hug is nothing special. Kakashi said.