Stalker

So you slept with Rin right ? Kakashi asked while tapping his fingers on table.

Y-yes I did. So what. Obito said all embarrassed.

Hmm I see. So did you do it ? Kakashi asked all curios.

What do you mean ? Obito asked.

Well you know. Kakashi giggled like a girl.

And then Obito realized.

You pervert !!!! Of course I didn't !!!! Obito grabbed a chair and wanted to throw it Kakashi.

Now now calm down Obito. You don't want to pay for this mess right ? Kakashi tried to calm him.

You are lucky this time. Next time it will be a whole table that will come in your direction. Obito said.

But yeah what should I thought. You are no man Obito. Kakashi sighed.

I'm not pervert like you. That's all. Obito said.

You are no fun. Kakashi said.

I swear I'm going to steal that damn book and burn it to ash. Obito said irritared.

I was only joking. But at least you managed to go on a date with Rin. Kakashi said.

Yeah. But I messed up. Obito said.

How so ? Kakashi asked.

I said that it's only date like a friends. Obito said.

You really did messed up. Are friends really going on a date at night ? And I must not forget that sweet talking you two have every time. Kakashi said.

We are not sweet talking. Obito defended himself.

And that romantic place you choosed. I think it's more than friends. Kakashi said.

I guess. Obito said.

Look at this. You spilled some tea. Kakashi grabbed napkin and clean the mess.

I don't care about your tea. Obito said.

That was your tea. Not mine. Kakashi said.

Hn. Obito said.

Seriously you need to do something about your anger issues. Kakashi continued to clean.

You are the reason for that. Obito said.

You are only kind to Rin. Try to be more nice to me too. Kakashi said.

Yeah you're right. Don't worry I will spare you this time. Obito fake smiled.

You're saying it everytime. So that means  you love me too. Kakashi chuckled.

Yeah in your dreams. Obito said.

What is this on your arm ? Kakashi rolled Obito's sleeve.