What's wrong with Obito ?

Rin's POV

I was on my way to visit Obito but I noticed his door was open.

Weird. He never leaves his door open. It's morning so I thought I would wake him up.

I entered his house and everything seemed normal. I doubt someone would rob Obito.

I noticed Obito was sleeping on his couch and I couldn't helped but chuckle.

I came closer to get a better view at the sleeping uchiha and I couldn't helped but admire his face.

He is so cute even when he is sleeping. I caressed his cheek and smiled.

His eyes slowly opened up and his face was all red.

Rin what are you doing here ?! Obito jumped from the couch pointing at Rin with shock on his face.

What ? I'm here to visit you. Nothing wrong with that. Rin shrugged.

That's not what I meant. How did you get here ?! Obito asked with the same expression.

Your door was open. Rin said.

No it can't be. I remember I was closing the door when I came home last night. Or did I closed them ? Obito stood in thinking position.

Obito don't tell me you were drunk ? I thought you don't drink ! Rin said.

What ?! No I was not drunk. I swear. Obito said.

Let's see. Rin sniffed Obito while Obito blushed different shade of red.

What are you doing ? Obito asked.

You don't smell like alcohol. So maybe you're right. Rin said.

What do you mean maybe ? I thought that now that we are dating we will trust each other. Obito said.

Then where were you last night ? Rin asked.

I was working okay ? Maybe I was so tired that I forgot to close the door. Obito said.

You should not forget about things like this. What if someone robbed you ? What if some girls came here last night. Rin said.

Nonsense. I'm not even that attractive. Don't worry about me Rin. I'm strong enough to defend myself. I should be talking about you. Don't forget about that pervert in your house back then. Obito crossed his arms.

B-but now we are dating. So I don't have to worry about perverts right ? Rin looked up at Obito's eyes.

Of course you don't need to worry about them. You are mine. Obito bringed Rin to his chest.

Yeah but it was horrible. Rin closed her eyes and hugged Obito back.

It's okay Rin. No one will hurt you now that you are with me. Obito ignored all his problems and comforted Rin.

Thank you Obito. Oh and you should probably fix yourself up because you look like Kakashi with that messy hair. Rin chuckled.