Chapter 2: The Tyber Family

(Falco's pov)

I was in a medical room with my hands restrained. I understand why they would restrain me because they would be afraid of this power. I still don't know how I had a hammer for a hand.

I was kept here after training. They told everyone else that passed out of exhaustion and I would stay here for the night. I was even scared of myself for not knowing about this power.

(Later)

I woke up hearing the door open, seeing two men wearing personal guard uniforms, Commander Magath, and a man with long blond hair. I was released from my cuffs and I stood at attention.

"Are you Falco Grice young man?" the man asked

"Yes I am." I replied

"Good. My name is Willy Tyber and I've come to aid Marley and the  internment zones, but your incident this morning has caught my attention, and right now I want to help you.

Realizing I was in the presents of the most powerful Eldian family that supports Marley and the holders of the Warhammer Titan, I bowed my head down in panic. "Please forgive my prievous additude Lord Tyber!" I exclaimed

"At ease Grice." Magath commanded. I rose my head 

"So, I heard that without transforming, you've somehow used the power of the Warhammer Titan. Is that correct?" Tyber questioned

I replied "Yes Lord Tyber. I was taking out my aggresion earlier this morning and i somehow had a hammer where my right hand."

"Hmmm. I see. For now stay here and be patient and we'll be back and come with a conclusion for you." he requested.

They left the room and the two guards were posted outside the room. I laid back on the bed and thought to myself "I wonder why the Tyber family be here and why Lord Willy would be interested in me."

(Normal POV)

Tyber and Magath were in an personal office talking about Falco's condition. "So what do we do about candidate Grice?" Magath asked. Willy grabbed a book and was scrolling through until he found a specific section in the book. "Simple. Make him a warrior and I will help by being his voice and representitive."

Excuse me?! Magath shocked "Grice doesn't have the strength to become a warrior yet! And Vice Chief Braun's term isn't up yet!" "I'm not talking about the Armored Titan." Tyber calmly replied. "Young Grice has been blessed with a unique power called "Special Blood". "Special Blood" Magath asked confused.

Tyber began to tell his story "Correct. Special Blood gives Eldians a unique type of power that gives them the power of three of the Nine Titans. Unfortunatly, it can't gain the power of the Founding Titan. And we haven't confirmed if the Curse of Ymir can be activated on the Special Blood yet. But we know one thing. We now have a brand new weapon to use on Paradis Island. We have a chance to aquire the Founding and fill the hole in your warrior ranks. So, What do you think?"

Magath thought and sighed. He spoke "Ok. I'll do it for our nation. For Marley." He reached for Willy's hand and they shoke.

(Falco's POV)

I felt more memories from the past going into my brain. It felt like I was having a meltdown, but it stopped as I heard the door opened. Willy and Magath come in.

"Is there a problem sir?" I calmly asked

Tyber reach his hand out and said "Please come with us."

(Plains outside Liberio)

(Normal POV)

"Why are we out here?" Falco wondered

Magath handed him a knife. "We just need you to test a theory of ours." he said. "Head out far and cut you hand white having a goal in mind."

Falco ran out as far as he could until he heard stop. He looked at the knife, put it into his left hand, and thought about the promise he made to Reiner.

"You will save Gabi from this dark future we all share!" 

A bright light surrounded Falco as he guided the knife through his skin and yellow lightning engulfed him sending back lash towards Tyber and Magath. Magath went for cover while Tyber stood in awe.

He smiled and yelled "Falco Grice you will be an amazing Warrior!"

All they saw was a titan roaring out at the night.

notes

So i had him transformed but I'm not going to show what other powers he got or his titan appearance unitl later in the story

. So for now,we know he as the Warhammer Titan

. Next chapter, the Warrior unit will know about Falco.

 Reminder this is an alternate story so, I will keep some characters alive.

Until next time