Chapter 1

$$ = A/N okay so the story is going to start akwardly im sorry. Im bad at intros ha. Anyway love you kewl guys, who for some reason, find intrest in my story. Btw this is my first ever wattpad story, so sorry if it sucks. Maddie ouutttt -$$

*sigh* okay. Andi get out of bed. Go. Now. I glance at the clock, it's six thirty. Ughh getting up six hours earlier than usual will be the death of me. But I guess I do have to be a good sister and be at the wedding... or not, I mean I'm just walking down an aisle and sitting down right? Ughghgghh but she said their will be foood. Okay body, time for you to make an effort.

As I get up I notice that I have a nice and dandy headache from the night before. Oh yay. The car ride there is about four hours so I grab about seven random CD's for the car ride. I throw my bridesmaid dress in a duffel bag along with my shoes, makeup, curling iron, and clutch. I am NOT going to give any effort to look good until i get there so i just go out in my pajamas and toss my hair into a somewhat bun. Okay whats next.... O ya coffee yaaayyyy.

I get in my silver Prius with black rims, it only has a couple scratches and bumps. Okay maybe more then a couple scratches. I throw my duffel in the back next to my pri-packed suitcase. Closed the door, sat in my seat, turned on the engine and drove off. I decided to go to a small family owned coffee shop instead of Caribou or Starbucks just because I was in the mood. I got a mocha but instead of having the chocolate in the mocha it was replaced by caramel and they called it a caramello. It was so yummy.

I drove for a couple hours and then stopped for the rest of my breakfast. There was a cute little diner that looked cool but i decided on McDonald's because its cheaper. I got a egg Mcmuffin and a parfait. They were both sooo good. Ahh i am a sucker for good food. I went to target and got a swimsuit because i think the hotel i am staying at has a pool and i also planned to go to the beach and i forgot my suit. I got a mint push up top with a halter strap and simple black bottoms. I grabbed some cheap flip flops on my way to the cash register and paid. When i was walking to my car a scruffy, middle aged man, bumped into me and smiled creepily while saying sorry. I just kept walking. With my experience, new people are bad.

When i got into my car i put my goods in the back at continued my drive. I rotated my CD's for the fifth time. I wish i had a road-trip buddy. It would be nice. The pain about not being able to trust new people is that you don't get new people in your life very easily. I want friends, but I don't want to risk getting hurt again. Ugh what ever.

$$ okay yea I know the first chapter is slow paced but I promise I will pick it up!! I will most likely be updating on Wednesday's, Friday's, Saturday's, and Sunday's just to let you know. Aaaaand yea. If you want to suggest any other celebrities that you want in the story just tell me in the comments and say who you think they should be. Sorry that it was super short idk what happened but yea. The other chapters will be longer I promise. Thanks my turtles! Maddie out $$