3

"Please don't make a mess," Chan mumbled, holding the burger he bought carefully, having stepped outside the care after he, himself managed to drop an open ketchup pack on the car's mat.

Jisung mumbled an okay, Changbin nodding with a thumbs up to show he heard.  They had all been hungry so it was expected from them.

Jisung, once done, decided it was a good time to climb on the car roof again, but this time it was parked in a gas station parking lot.  Not as glorious but alright.  Chan joined him this time, wiping his hands on his pants and using the open driver's side door to hoist himself up.

Jisung smiled at him for a moment before looking back to the sky, "It's nice out here at night, even if we're at a gas station in the middle of nowhere... I mean I'm also saying that because my mom doesn't have access to my location."

Chan sighed wrapping an arm around Jisung's shoulders, rubbing his arm gently as Changbin climbed up through the open window, sitting up with them, letting it fall into a comforting silence.

"Jisung," Changbin spoke, "Say something completely random so we can talk about something."

"Huh— Oh okay uhm..... Advertising companies like... internet or phone companies is like companies trying to make the most profit while gaining a good reputation with low prices and appealing to the population so it's like a cycle of prices raising and falling until there's a perfect balance that appeals people and makes a profit."

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?"

"So like, a company offering free use of other apps that normally need to be paid.  They try to.do this as a low price but the more appeal, the more people buy and then the less availability there is so the price goes up but then another company tries to do the same thing and they get customers for the lower price so the original company lowers their price again but demand will eventually bring it back up until theres that perfect price for demand..."

Jisung practically spoke with his hands, trying to make out what he was trying to say, Chan looking confused and Changbin a little amused.

"I'm sorry!" The youngest apologized, "This just— randomly came to me out of nowhere!"

"Say something else," Chan hummed, watching the youngest suck in a harsh breath as he thought.

"If snakes are danger noodles.... are lizards just.... hazardous lasagna....?"

"No, try again," Changbin sighed, not ammused by this one.

"Uhm...." Jisung hummed, clapping once, "The spelling of words is just keyboard slams people decided to give meaning to."

That one made both Changbin and Chan laugh. 

"There that's a good one," Chan laughed, "I like that one."

In all honesty they didn't know why that was the one they liked the most considering the fact Jisung's advertising rant was pretty amusing and lizards being hazardous lasagna was really random.

"Chan."

"Changbin."

The two were a bit away from the car, Chan having parked in a rest stop parking lot so they could sleep for a bit.  He couldn't sleep though, whether it was because of timezones or something else, it didn't matter.  So he went outside, bought a cold water bottle, and sat on a bench, watching the stars Jisung had seemed so fascinated in.

It made sense.

Changbin hadn't been asleep either so he just happened to go out too once Chan didn't come back for a rew minutes.