Chapter two

===Error POV===

"You're joking, right? Ink JUST left to go do another mission with you and Dream! Something about unstable universes?" I say, tilting my head as if I was a dog trying to understand what my owner was doing.
"Nope. The universes have been flourishing ever since Ink and you stopped your hour long battles. Besides, I quit two months ago." Blue says, looking at me sadly.

Lust sighed. "I don't like where this is going..." he mumbles as him and Killer exchange worried glances.
Even Horror stopped chewing on his rock.
"Uh.... Ink probably just didn't wanna make you worried about Blue, so he said Blue was coming with him?"
Cross chimes in. "Or maybe he forgot? And just keeps forgetting to say something? I mean, I knew Ink for AGES before Nightmare came and saved me, and he's quite the air head." He says.
Blue shakes his head. "Doubtful. Plus, as I said, all the AUs are doing amazing. No glitches, no nothing." He says and rubs his temples.

Nightmare stands in the doorway with his arms crossed in thought.
"Well, they are feeling pretty positive right now. If our base was any closer, I'd be feeling sick. But if I were you,"
He sighs, looking up at me. "I'd go check on them. Just to be sure." He says.
Lust nods. "You deserve to know what they're doing." He says.
"Do you need help finding them?" Cross asks, resting a hand on my shoulder.
I smile and softly brush his hand off.
"No, thank you though. I can find their aura quite easily. Especially Inks. I've had it mesmerized for quite the few years." I say with a chuckle. And with a snap of my old, cracked red and yellow fingers, I'm back in the doodlesphere.

===Nightmares POV===

I watch with a soft smile as Errors aura glitches away, only for it to fall almost immediately after.
I sigh softly and go back to making tea from plants and herbs I've collected. This Au is old, and with such it has many extinct plants and flowers. Perfect for my tea. Don't worry, we have a garden in the back where we grow the rare plants to make sure they never die out. I always loved gardening...

Though as I stir my tea my thoughts drift back to Error. I've liked him for quite the while, even before him and Ink realized they may be going overboard with the Aus and destruction. Like always, I ignore those thoughts. Error loves Ink more than anything. Every time he's reminded of him, I can feel his happiness and love grow stronger. When he sees a sketchbook, a pencil, a pen, anything artsy I can feel his aura grow calm and inviting. As jealous as I may be, seeing Error so happy makes me.... happy. Even if his feelings are not for me.
I couldn't bear to ruin that. Even if I don't like Ink, if Errors happy with him, then I'll be happy.
Ha, how funny is that? The guardian of negativity, happy? How ridiculous.
I must be growing soft...

===errors POV===

It doesn't take long for me to locate their aura. How can you miss it? Dreams aura practically reeks of apples and the color yellow. Inks is more like fresh ink and old paper with a dash of vanilla.
I locate them in an old au which is surprisingly hidden. All of the inhabitants have died off. Ah, I see! They must be trying to fix it! Well, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I just checked in!

I tap on the piece of paper, which teleports me inside. Just in case anything is still alive that remembers me as a threat, I'll hide my aura. Plus, I bet I could scare Dream shitless by sneaking up on them.
I trek my way through this old, unkept au, stepping over the piles of dust and blood.
According to the codes, this was supposed to be an Underfell copy, but something went wrong with frisks coding and they couldn't save nor load. I'm guessing they thought they could get the determination they needed by doing genocide first. Well, that went wrong once they got to sans, who although did get hit and died, he threw one last attack and killed the Frisk, leaving no one left. Truly tragic.

After walking some distance, I reached the skelebros house, which is where I could find their aura. What are they doing in there???
I slowly and quietly open the front door and tiptoe my way through the house. The couch had old papers laying on it with sketches. I chuckle silently and take a peek at all the sketches. Most were normal sketches, like cats, scenery, and weird bugs, but as I look further....
There were drawings of Dream. Not normal ones that friends do. Him naked, laying in multiple positions, and doing multiple things, from licking a lollipop to...

I hear Dream and Ink start to walk down the stairs. I quickly grab one of the sketches and run and hide in the kitchen.
"Oh, you are marvelous Dreamy!" Ink says with a small giggle.
"Why thank you, you're not half bad yourself~" Dream says and wraps his arms  around Ink.
Ink pulls him close and kisses him softly...
I quickly teleport away before I'm noticed. I teleport to my old room in the mansion and just sit on the bed, dropping the lewd sketch of Dream Ink made.

I  feel... numb.
In shock almost. Yet despite the empty feeling in my chest, I start to cry. Not sobbing, just, small tears. I lay down and just let them fall as I try to process it.

I should have known

~~~~~
Hehehe I made chapter two finally OwO
Quick warning the story may change slightly from the original to make it more believable. And I have BIG IMPORTANT QUESTION
SO...
Do you think I should include a lemon in this book?
I was twelve when I first wrote the original so of course I wouldn't do any of that, but I'm almost 15 now (birthday in august UwU) and I'm comfortable with writing lime and lemons now... but the big question is are you guys ok with that? I'll leave it up to you!
Yin-